8

"What did you do Kong?" Arthit asked, and confused Kongpob looked at Arthit. Did he do something wrong? He was worried.

Turning to face him, Arthit grabbed his hands and said, "What did you do Kong? You lit up my life!" tears gleamed in Arthit's eyes, and seeing him emotional Kongpob kissed his forehead. He had not expected Arthit to be overwhelmed. He just wanted to do something special for his boyfriend, and he did what seemed natural to him. Planning the surprise was a no-brainer for Kongpob.

"Anything for you, Oon," hearing this, Arthit snuggled closer, and they sat there soaking up the moment.

"Shall we open the presents, P'? If you don't like anything, we can get it exchanged. Don't worry, okay?" Arthit nodded, and excited sat in lotus position on the bed. His towel had moved, exposing his creamy thigh to Kongpob, making it difficult for him to focus, but he tried to distract himself. One by one, Arthit opened his gifts and was flabbergasted with the thoughtfulness of the gifts. 

The first box he opened had three formal shirts, one white, one light blue, and one maroon. The next had two silk ties in navy blue and Silver grey. The third box had a leather belt, tie pin. The fourth one had formal black shoes and the fifth had a leather wallet.

Arthit was left speechless. He had no words. Kongpob had gifted him with everything that he needed for his internship. The thoughtfulness of the gifts showed him how much Kongpob worried and took care of his needs.

"P'Arthit! There is one more gift," taking a post-it he stuck it on his forehead and sat facing Arthit, and he burst out laughing!

"Dork!"

Throwing caution to the wind, he pounced on his lover, pushing him to lie back, and straddled him as he kissed him all over his face. His towel had loosened, and Kongpob held the edge of it and asked Arthit, "May I?"

Arthit didn't respond but removed the garment himself and threw it in a random direction. He then leaned down to kiss Kongpob before he kissed his face and moved down to his neck and chest. Nervously he pressed a kiss on his one nipple, and when Kongpob moaned, he kissed the other one. Tentatively his pink tongue peeked out, and he lightly licked his nipple, and this time the reaction was more pronounced.

Kongpob rolled over Arthit and took over the reins, and after pecking his face, neck, and chest he slowly made his way down to his abs. Once he reached his navel, he looked up and stared intently. Arthit understood what this was leading to, and he squirmed a bit but nodded, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. Kongpob didn't want to do something that made Arthit uncomfortable, so he felt it's better to ask.

"Oon, will you be alright if I go down on you?" Arthit's face flamed with embarrassment. If only the ground would open up and swallow him.

"I don't expect you to return the favor. It's something I want to try. I have never done it, so I don't know..." his voice trailed off, unsure.

"Kong!" Arthit sat up and kissed him, "I am sorry! I don't want to be selfish. I do want us to make love Kong. I do want to take the next step, and honestly, if I had any idea about today, I would have prepared. But I am sorry. I am not ready today, mentally or physically..."

"Shh! Shh! I really don't expect anything. And even I am not prepared Oon. Who said anything about our first time being you as a bottom. It can be you topping me as well. Please don't sweat these things. Please! You matter to me most. Nothing else!" Arthit's heart soared, hearing this. They had never discussed their roles, and by saying this, Kongpob had allayed all his fears.

"This is something I wanted to try. Only if you are comfortable," Arthit nodded shyly, and Kongpob once again trailed his way down with kisses. Arthit, by now, had let go of his apprehensions and surrendered himself in the hands of his boyfriend. Gasping and toes curling, he enjoyed the alien touch of lips on his lower waist, and his breathing became erratic when Kongpob shifted closer to his throbbing, hard shaft. Curling his fingers around his shaft, Kongpob gave it a gentle tug, and Arthit groaned.

"Any point you feel uncomfortable, please tell me," Kong said, and Arthit just nodded his head as he arched his back up, pushing his member into Kongpob's hands.

Shifting comfortably to lay perpendicular to Arthit, placing one hand on Arthit's stomach to calm him, he used the other to draw small circles on his thighs as he softly blew on his straining erection. Then with shaking hands, he grabbed it at the base and placed a soft kiss on the tip. Arthit groaned loudly and encouraged, Kongpob took the tip into his mouth and sucked on it. 

Arthit was delirious with desire. Never in his wildest dream had he imagined it would feel so good to receive head. He wanted to buck into his lover's mouth, but thankfully, Kongpob had placed a hand on his stomach to keep his movement in check. Too shy to see what was happening, how Kongpob was pleasuring him, Arthit closed his eyes, savoring these new sensations. Arthit knew he would never be the same again. He was changed! Forever! And Kongpob was the reason behind this change. As he was nearing his climax, he thanked God and every heavenly being possible for giving him an awesome boyfriend like Kongpob.

"Kong! Am... close!" he tapped Kongpob's shoulder. Sucking hard a few times more, Kongpob unlatched his mouth and gave a few hard tugs which pushed Arthit over the edge, and groaning he came hard spilling into his lover's hands.