Introduction

I walk down the halls and look at the faces flash by, but all I can see is the floor infront of me. I feel like the world is closing in around me. School used to be alright, I mean it wasn't great, but it was as good as school could get. It didn't start to go down hill till about the second quarter when all the wrong things just started happening at the wrong times.

Here's a bit of background my name is Christine and I am 16. I used to go to an all girls Catholic school but as tuition went up, and my dads income went down it was decided that I should switch to a school with a cheaper tuition. I mean that wasn't all to bad I have always been a bit different from most the people around me. I listen to different music, dress differently, I like old movies, I don't agree with a lot of things people do and say, and I am not afraid to tell you I disagree with you. So you may guess that I don't really fit in much of anywhere. No one likes to be around someone who will so easily disagree with them.

So I switched to a very, very, small school. there are only 20 people in my grade. At first I thought this is great! Be like a a little family. I went in knowing people and having a good amount friends,a nd I thought that this year would be great. Boy was I wrong.

It all started about three months ago when my life started to fall apart...