On a Tuesday

On Sunday Jade and I went to a Festival and met lots of college people, and it was a lot of fun. We went to Jennifer's house on Monday and we invited Jaimie to come over later.

We spent most of the day at her moms salon. We deep conditioned each other's hair then did our make up and took a million selfies. I had just invited Jack over to Jennifer's house later when my mom called in tears. She said that my Grandmother who lives in Colorado had just passed away. I didn't know how to react. I mean yes I was upset, but I didn't know her very well, and the couple times I had seen her she was always yelling at me for something. I tried to comfort my mom as best I could before she told me she had to go. I received a serious of calls from aunts, uncles and from my brother all saying how sad it is and asking how I was doing then they would tell me how they were handling it. I felt so awkward. I didn't know how to comfort them. I didn't know what they were going through. My grandmother was the first person I actually knew who died, besides maybe this deacon at my old school that I was kind of close to, but otherwise I have never really suffered a real loss of someone because they passed away.

Later Jack came over after a bit of convincing. He didn't have a ride. I was pretty upset, but it was more of the fear that he was going to do the same thing Nathan did to me. He reassured me it wasn't anything like that, but when he found out my grandmother passed, he came over. He walked from his house to Jennifer's and that is a long walk. You even have to walk over an overpass, and Jack is terrified of heights. I was so surprised he did it. It made me really happy.

While waiting, Jennifer and Jade were playing the piano and singing together which made me feel a little awkward because I am in no way at all musically talented. When Jack finally got to Jennifer's, he took a shower because he smelled overwhelmingly like sweat. When he got out, he, Jennifer, Jade, Jaimie, who had just arrived, and I all sat down and started looking for something to watch on Netflix. Jack picked out Django Unchained. We only watched like ten minutes of it though because I kept pronouncing the title Da-Jango when the D is really silent. Jack got so aggravated that he finally just turned it off. One thing that pissed me off was he had walked all the way to Jennifer's to see me, and then every time i said something he told me to be quite. Yes we were watching a movie, but it was a movie we had all seen before, and it was Netflix you could always rewind or pause it. Jaimie, Jennifer, and Jade noticed it too, and they said they would have been pissed too. After a little while the girls went in Jennifer's room, and Jack and I stayed in the front. He finally stopped paying so much attention to the movie and started to pay attention to me. Yes I know that sounded really stuck up. We talked for a while about different things, and then he kissed me. It was a nice kiss. It was sweet, and it left me wanting more. We cuddled and then fell asleep. I woke up when the girls were in the kitchen because they were very loud, but I fell back asleep. When I woke up in the morning, a guy named Cory was sleeping on the other couch. Parker must have some home from a party with some friends late last night/early this morning.

~*~**~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*

Not long after Jack woke up he left. Jade and I went to her dad's house uptown. We had finally convinced her dad to let us have a party in her basement. Her basement was more like a down stairs studio apartment, and it had a bar in it. It was perfect for a party. Brenden came over, and we spent spent most the day cleaning it up an getting it ready for the party. We couldn't get a table for beer pong so we improvised, and on the wall we wrote in glow in the dark silly string #onatuesday after a popular song because it was Tuesday, and we just thought it was perfect.

We had invited basically everyone in our grade, but Alex was invited which meant we couldn't invite Jennifer to avoid drama. We also didn't invite this guy in our class that everyone agrees is very annoying named Henry, but he ended up going anyway. It wasn't a big party mainly because we do not go to a big school. Jack coundn't come because he didn't have a ride, and he had work in the morning.

After an hour or so everyone seemed to be getting tipsy. I looked down at my phone, and there was a text from Nathan.

'Hey'

I felt a mixture of joy, confusion, and anger.

'What's up?'

'Nothing Chillen with Jennifer'

'Oh funn. I'll let you go'

'oh okay ):'

'What's wrong?'

'I wanted to talk to you that's all'

'Okay so talk'

'How have you been'

'Good I guess'

I got distracted and didn't check my phone again for the rest of the night.

Evencually, my friend Charlie was asking people if he could burn them with a cigarillo, and for some reason, I don't know why, I volunteered. One of the worst decisions of my life. I don't remember that much of it, but I remember the pain. I held Rebecca's hand and I screamed. It hurt so bad, and now I have a scar from it.

I woke up in Jade's bed, and my leg hurt like crazy I looked at my phone and there were texts from Jack and Nathan. Jacks was the usual 'Good Morning beautiful' text which made me smile. Nathan's was saying 'Hey' I decided to mess with him and asked him why he sent me a picture of Nick Jonas. He said he didn't and I made a fake conversation that was suppose to be Nathan and I's conversation with a picture of Nick Jonas in it. He was pretty confused, and I thought it was super funny.

After everyone left, Jade and I slept all day.