00: The Touch of Demise

───── ❝ 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 ❞ ─────

Werewolf Romance 

Series

Started 10.21.20 | P

───── ❝ SYNOPSIS ❞ ─────

They call him Demise.

No, that wasn't his birth name. His mother nor father gave him this designation. Many people weren't sure he even had parents. Some say he sprung from the fiery depths of Hell.

No, he earns his title. Every lycanthrope shakes in fear from the tales of him in battle– his ruthlessness, his ferocity. One said he could kill a man with a mere touch.

They call him Demise because everything he touches perishes. His skill, his intelligence, his stamina, his endurance, his agility, his everything...holds murderous brutality.

He is death and he fucks with despair.

─────

Grace was a chosen for the Kingdom of Wolves. She and fifty other women were traded among the four Alphas of the world, paid to satiate their every desire. Grace had not been requested, yet, for she was the newest arrival.

Stationed in Kingdom Demise, she worked as a palace servant. She knew one day she would be beckoned by an Alpha, but she never thought it would be by Demise.

Even stranger, she never thought he would request her simply to talk.

───── ❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 ❞ ─────

IG: Introverted.JEM │WP│ Julianna.Eve.Mack │P│

Patreon │ IntrovertedJEM

Inkitt │IntrovertedJEM

Email │WrightsJulianna@Gmail.com

───── ❝ 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞ ─────

Mature Scenes

Violence

Subjects of assault

Illness

───── ❝ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 ❞ ─────

Queen of His Heart, Completed │Book One

Enforcer of Her Serenity, Completed │ Book Two

Igniting Icarus│PUBLISHED

Fill Me, Alpha│Completed

The Tale of Sloth, Completed │ Book I

The Legend of Envy, Completed │Book II

The Liberation of Wrath│Coming Soon,  Book III

Message from JEM:

Thank  you to all my loyal readers who continue to support me through kind words. It means the world to me. Two other books of mine have been published in its completion. This one will be ongoing.

This is because the other two didn't do too well, but all my other books that were routinely updated did rather good.

SO, consider this an experiment.

I hope to update at least once a week. No scheduled days yet.