09: Go Masturbate, Grace

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

She didn't look away from him. She didn't avert her eyes as he thought she would. She looked hesitant at first, but suddenly her eyes trailed down his body and widened just slightly from the sight of him.

It was as if she suddenly grew the confidence to stand her ground. Like she committed to something in her head. She looked up, her deep brown eyes heavy with determination and something else...

Lust.

He'd seen it multiple times before. He wasn't naive to the lustful gazes of bitches as he walked past. Usually, they didn't phase him, but Grace's gaze?

It made him hot. It made his blood boil. She did something to him and he didn't know what. He didn't even know if he liked it.

No, he liked it. No, he loved it.

A single look at her made his cock hard as fuck. He felt himself stiffen from her lustful gaze but didn't regard it. He simply participated in this staring battle between him and this female. He wanted her, disastrously so.

He broke the contact, moving toward the shower. He turned it on and stepped in, knowing very well she could see him through the glass door.

She'd give herself to him. He could fuck her whenever, wherever, and in any way he wanted. She'd be his. And he wasn't one not to take a chosen to his bed.

So why wouldn't he bed her? Why did he care if he hurt her, or worse, killed her? He wasn't exactly empathetic to anyone else.

He didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to simply fuck her.

A small part of him, a part he decided to ignore, realized that he wanted more of her than simply sex.

He placed his hands on the wall in front of him, allowing the hot water to cascade over his large frame. He could sense when she walked into the bathroom. She stayed near the door.

There was a slight hitch in her breath before she spoke. "You're hard."

It wasn't a question.

"I am."

He watched as she fiddled with her hands. She was contemplating. He looked at her darkly, trying to figure out what she would do next.

He raised an eyebrow as she opened the shower door and came in with him. She didn't touch him. He was glad for that.

He couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows at her, watching as her clothing got soaked from the water above her. She looked up at him. He could see her gulp, for what reason, he didn't know.

"You want me," she whispered. If it weren't for his enhanced hearing, he probably wouldn't have heard.

Yes, he did.

"You won't touch me," she continued.

"No, I won't."

"Because you'd hurt me?"

"Because I'd kill you."

"I don't believe that."

"Then you're naive."

"Or maybe you're self-destructive."

He smirked at that. It was rare that people spoke to him in such a way, especially people as small as her.

"Did I make you hard?"

His hands trapped her against the shower wall, and he leaned forward. "You know that answer." Her eyes left his and roamed down his frame. She bit her lip– that drove him crazy. "You should leave."

She looked back up at him. "Why?"

"Because a hard Primus is a dangerous one."

"You won't hurt me."

"You seem to have a lot of faith in that."

"You haven't hurt me, yet. In fact, you've done everything not to hurt me. I'm not...fragile. I want what you give any other chosen."

"You're not any other chosen."

"Why not?" She protested, clearly becoming annoyed. "Because I'm sick? So what? I want...I want to live for once. I-I...I want to not be known because of my illness. I want to be wanted, for once."

He became angry. She didn't understand. She never would maybe. He was death. Everything he touched, died. She was light, life, and every good thing he'd ever think of. He couldn't ruin that...

His hand slammed the wall behind her, causing her to jump. "I fucking want you, Grace. I get hard for you, I take you to the doctors, I move you into my palace, and you think I don't want you?" He scoffed. "You're angry I won't touch you? That I won't treat you like ever other chosen?"

Part of him was angry. Furious that she couldn't understand. Mad that she didn't think he wanted her even though he emphatically told her so.

The other part wanted to fill her and fuck her to make her understand.

"Primus–"

"Enough," he growled. He leaned his nose to hers. He teased her with proximity. "You want me to fuck you against this wall? To let you ride my cock?"

She blushed before him. She started to stutter. He continued.

"You want to be filled with my cum?" His hand grabbed his length while his other hand balanced him on the wall. He liked seeing how her caramel skin turned red from his taunts. He liked hearing how her heart rate increased, how her breaths became uneven, how she squirmed before him.

He watched as her eyes went to his hand that was slowly stroking himself. Her breath hitched.

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

His hand was certain with his ministrations. He worked himself slowly. She watched how the veins in his arms constricted as he brought his palm up himself and then back down.

It was erotic. The bathroom was hot, the water was soothing, and with a beautiful man before her...it was intense.

"Look me in the eyes, Grace."

His voice was far more hoarse than usual. She gasped when she looked up and saw his eyes brighten in a way she'd never seen before. His face was still stern, but once she obeyed his command, she heard a soft grunt of approval from him.

She watched his shoulders move rhythmically, growing faster the longer they looked at each other. Her back was flush against the cold wall, her breasts rising and falling from how sexy the entire scene was. Her blood was hot. Her body ached for him. Her nipples were taut against her shirt, ready to be touched by him.

She wanted nothing more than for him to touch her. She was suddenly consumed with him...

She moaned softly which caused his frame to freeze momentarily. He grunted as strings of cum shot from his hardened cock. His essence landed on her shirt and started falling down her pants.

She wished she had gotten undressed so she could have felt it on her skin.

He was breathing hard, but not because of physical exhaustion. He watched her like he was examining her next moves.

Her breath was labored. She cocked her head to the side and bit her lip.

She reached for the soap and then handed it to him. She smiled. "I'm soaked. I'm going to go change."

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, drying herself somewhat. When she turned, he was grinning, shaking his head. "Go masturbate, Grace. Come down when you're finished."

She blushed. Of course, he saw right through her.