Chapter Five

Chapter 5

Like what Branson said last night, they fetch her baby in school. Kyla feels like someone caress her heart because of the scene happening in front of her.

Her daughter, Branson and Brennon joking at each other while her? Just looking at them, giving them time to get to know each other but seems like 10 minutes is enough for that.

"Meron na po ba kayong baby?" She heard her daughter asked while sipping in her juice.

She gaved an awkward smile to the two man. Desiree is really curious about anything and everytime na pinapakilala niya ang anak sa mga ka-trabaho ay iyon lagi ang tinatanong ng kanyang anak 'di magtagal.

She was about to say something but Branson answered her daughter's question. "Wala pa pero at dahil nandito ko na. Mayron na kaming baby at ikaw yon!" Branson pinched her daughter's cheek making Desiree to giggle in a cute tone, like how she always do.

The three continued chatting at each other until it's time to go home and go back at hospital. Paniguradong nagtataka na ang binata kung saan sila pumuntang tatlo. Knowing Kian, he can't keep his jealousy and that's normal to her. Since back then, he's always like that.

"Ang tagal n'yo naman." Iyon agad ang bumungad sa kanilang tatlo pagkapasok sa kwarto ng binata. Her thoughts never failed her. Something tickle her heart seeing Kian's jealous face and at the edge of pagtatampo.

She shook her head then put the food they bought on the table beside Kian's bed. Somehow, she can't stop her heart beat for him. It something like her heart will never stop even if she tried to. Something is going on inside her without her knowing but despites of that, their situation always bug her.

Hers is being confused, Kian is in a situation of amnesia and her daughter's always birthday wish. Even if she already decided what to do, she still feel like in any time or day, she'll spill out the truth and that will cost a big chaotic. But how can she kill that guilt inside her? It feels like she has no choice but to tell Kian about the truth. Sooner or later he'll find out anyway and that will be the biggest chaotic happens in her life. The matter in here is that even if she wants to talk about them having a daughter, there's no words will come out from her mouth when she opens.

Palihim na napabuntong-hininga si Kyla. She'd been thingking about it over and over again making her more confused and guilty. She shouldn't be feeling this all what she is feeling. For her mimd, it's a mistake but for her heart, it's nothing but the usual. Her mind can't forget of what happened from the past, kung ano ang nasaksihan niya noon, but her heart does. Tapos na ito para sa puso niya, limot na ito ng puso niya pero hindi ng kanyang isip. Kaya ganoon nalang ang pag-aalinlangan niya. Hindi siya napipilitang gawin ang ginagawa niya para sa binata kundi para makabayad man lang siya sa pagsagip nito sa kanya sa naturang aksidente.

Hindi pa siya handa. Lahat lahat ay hindi niya inaasahang mangyari. Simula sa pagkikita nila sa mall hanggang sa hantungang nakalimutan ng binata ang nakaraang nangyari. Lahat ng hindi niya gustong mangyari ay pinapalapit sa kanya ngunit isa lang ang kinakatakutan niya, ang mawala ang anak sa kanya dahil lang kinuha iyon sa kanya ng binata.

"Baby.."

Nagising sa diwa niya si Kyla dahil sa pag-alog sa kanya ng binata. Bahagya siyang napa-iling, ganoon nalang ba talaga ka lalim ang aking pag-iisip?

"Ha?" Taka niyang saad dito dahilan para mas tumindi ang pagtataka sa mukha ng binata.

"What ha? I've been calling you many times but you're not responding. Nakatulala ka lang. Mind telling me what you are thingking para hindi moko marinig na malapit lang naman ako sayo?"