Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter 22

KYLA was still moaning as soon as they arrived in their room. The vibration that she is feeling is too good to be true. Hindi siya nagsising binili niya ito dahil may pakinabang naman.

She liked the feeling that her insides are being vibrate. Anticipation eated her as the vibrator is still vibrating.

Kyla shut her eyes, arched her back and let out a lustful moan as her orgasm ripped through her.

Seeing Kyla in pure bliss amusing the hell of Kian. When he heard her moans, he adjusted more and more the vibrator to satisfy his self by watching his woman being penetrated by a vibrator. Watching her rolled her eyes up over, watching her biting her lip in sexy way, watching gripping the bed sheet and moaning his name.

Kyla is in the edge of cumming again for the second time when the vibrator is being pulled by Kian.

Hinihingal na binalingan niya ito at nadatnang dinala nito sa sariling bibig ang vibrator na galing sa kanyang loob at saka inalis ang katas na nakapalibot doon gamit ang sarili nitong dila habang hindi inaalis ang tingin sa kanya.

Napalunok siya ng wala sa oras at saka bumaba ang tingin nito sa pagkalalaki nitong tayong-tayo na. Hindi man lang niya namalayang wala na silang saplot ni isa sa katawan.

As Kian continue licking her cum off the vibrator, she crawled towards him and hold his hard and erect length making Kian groaned in anticipation.

She started to move her hands as she stared at him cleaning her vibrator. His length was hard and hot. It makes her wet even more.

Kian's moan filled the room as she continue on hand jobbing him while staring at him intently.

"Hmm..." Halinghing ni Kian at saka sinakop ang kanyang bibig at marahas na ipinasok ang dila nito sa kanyang bibig.

A moan escaped from their mouths as they continue on exploring each others mouth. Licking and nipping each others tongue. Their tongue battled in sync as she straddle in his thighs.

"Uhmmm..." She let out a moan when Kian's length poking in her entrance as her wetness slowly coated the edge of his length.

Slowly, his cock filled her earring a lustful moan from and her and Kian. Kian gripped her ass at saka siya inayos ng upo sa hita nito bago ito sumandal sa headboard.

Napahawak si Kyla sa headboard ng magsimula siyang magtaas baba. Sinalat ni Kian ang perlas ng kanyang dibdib habang minamasahe nito ang isa niyang dibdib.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Uhhmmm.." Ungol ni Kyla habang patuloy sa pagtaas-baba. She totally loss her sanity at the moment when she is pumping.

Gripping her ass, guiding her to ride him more faster, Kian can't keep his eyes on Kyla who's doing the position cow-girl. She loved seeing her loss in her mind because of the pleasure he is giving. He loves seeing her being like this as they are love making. He loves hearing her, moaning his name in a sexy way, pleading him to do more, to satisfy her more, to make her cum. He loves everything about her. Everything about Kyla, every inch of her is his. And no one will ever taste the same pleasure that he is giving her. No man will make her feel like how Kian pleasure her. No one will make me cum if it's not her. I maybe a philander bastard in the past, but that will remain in the past. I change when I meet her. When she became my girlfriend. She changed me. Everything about me has changed because of her love. And I intend to do the same. I will make her want me and only me. I will make her stay with me. One way or another.

Kyla felt so drained after she cum with that position. She thought their night would end there but she thought wrong.

Tumayo ang binata at saka siya nito pinatalikod. Nakadapa na siya at ramdam niy ang mainit na presensiya ni Kian sa likod niyo.