☆Chapter Ten☆

Chapter Ten
Happy New Years I Guess

Tuesday, December 31st, 2019
Narrators POV

12 hours until New Year's

It was New Year's Eve. Stella, Finn, and Brylee had invited some people over for a New Year's party. Their parents had left the day before since they got married on January 2nd in 1994. Mary and Eric had told the three that they could invite people over as long as it was five to seven people each.

Stella had invited her friends Asher Angel, Riley White, and of course Noah. Stella met Asher after he messaged her on Instagram, asking if she wanted to be friends. Brooke lived right beside of the Wolfhard's and was currently Stella's best friend, well besides Noah. Noah may have lived in New York but his parents agreed to let him fly up to Vancouver this once.

Finn had obviously invited Millie, Gaten, Caleb, and Sadie. Of course you know they story of how they met but what you didn't know is that Millie and Finn had started dating a month after Stranger Things season three came out. Then, of course, Sadie, Caleb, and Gaten are Finn's best friends. Since Stella had invited Noah already, Finn went ahead and invited the rest of the cast.

Brylee had invited her friends from school. Olivia James and Kayla Franklin. Finn and Stella didn't know the two girls very well but they trusted Brylee enough to invite nice people over.

"Finn! Where's the cookie dough?!" Stella yelled up the stairs.

"That was for tonight?!" Brylee yelled back.

"You ATE it?? There was a whole pack of chocolate chip cookie dough!" Stella responded getting frustrated. "Finn! Can you go get the food now? We have to have everything set up by 8pm!"

"Yea! I'm putting my shoes on now! Oh Noah's on his way over by the way!" Finn yelled from his room. Stella walked back to the kitchen and started making cupcakes.

"I'm out. Don't forget to let Noah in. He'll be here any minute." Finn said before opening the door to reveal Noah. "Speaking of Noah."

"Noah!" Stella said excitedly. She ran to him and tackled him to the floor. "Wanna help me make cupcakes? Brylee ate the cookie dough or I would be making cookies."

"Omg I love cupcakes. They're so good. Can I decorate them?" Noah smiled as Stella stood up and helped Noah off of the floor.

"Sure." Stella laughed.

"Bye Stell. I'll see you in about an hour." Finn said. He was about to walk out the door when Stella stopped him.

"You have the list right?" Stella asked making sure he had what he needed.

"Yes. Now make cupcakes or we're not gonna have food." Finn laughed before closing the door.

10 hours until New Year's

Stella and Noah finished making the cupcake batter and put it in the oven. Meanwhile, Brylee was decorating the living room with white, silver, gold, and black decorations. While the cupcakes baked, Noah and Stella started on the kitchen decorating.

"SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING.... TO TOWNNNN!!" Noah and Stella yelled the lyrics to 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town' by The Jackson 5 as they hung up decorations.