☆Chapter Twenty☆

Chapter Twenty
Behind The Scenes

Tuesday, July 7th, 2020
Narrators POV

"Mike? Is that you?" Millie said as Eleven. Everyone was currently finishing up on filming that day. There was one scene left of the day and most of the cast stayed behind to wait for Millie and Finn.

It had been about a week or two ever since Noah and Stella had announced their relationship and everything seemed to be going well. The fans were very supportive and happy for the two. Of course there were the occasional hate comments, but those would come and go pretty often.

Stella felt her eyelids drooping. She was tired and laid her head on Noah's lap as he played with her hair. Stella yawned before looking up at her boyfriend who seemed to be content on watching Finn and Millie act out a scene. His hazel eyes met her brown ones.

"Tired?" Noah asked as he started twirling his fingers through Stella's hair.

"Mhm." Stella hummed with a small, soft smile.

"Come on. We'll go back to my trailer. I have to change anyways." The brunette said as his girlfriend lifted her head off of his lap. The two stood up before heading to Noah's trailer.

"So, do you think Will Byers is gonna come out as gay in season 5?" Stella smirked, knowing the topic frustrated Noah.

"He isn't gay!" Noah said trying to hide his smile.

"Noah, I know you don't want to believe it, but you're probably gonna kiss my brother in season 5." The girl laughed before intertwining their fingers.

"The thought of that disturbs me." Noah chuckled as they entered his trailer.

"It disturbs you? I have to watch my brother and my boyfriend kiss." Stella laughed as Noah grabbed his clothes and walked behind a curtain to change.

"At least you don't have to kiss your brother!" Noah shot back.

"Gross!" The brown eyed girl groaned. The thought of her kissing her brother disgusted her, but Noah and Finn would have to kiss tons of people for acting so she didn't think it would bother the two.

"I could practice." The boy said as he walked out from behind the curtain, fully clothed in the clothes he had shown up in. Stella could practically hear the smirk that was spread on Noah's face.

"On me or Finn?" Stella joked as Noah just rolled his eyes.

"Definitely Finn. Do you think he's a good kisser?" The boy said, taking a seat beside of his girlfriend.

"I don't know. Ask Millie." The two laughed before realizing they had only been a few centimeters apart. "Well, what are you waiting for?" The girl asked, slightly quieter, before looking at Noah's pink lips.

"Well, it would be rude to kiss you without your consent, now wouldn't it?" Noah was somewhat right. Stella guessed it was from the first time they kissed.

"In that case, you have permission to kiss me without consent." Stella smirked before closing the space between them. This kiss was different than the first one. The first one was forced and not as enjoyable as everyone had made it seem. This time, it was like an explosion of fireworks exploding inside of her stomach. The silly butterflies that had come around every time she talked, saw, or heard about Noah had grown.

"So I cant kiss you whenever I want?" Noah asked after pulling away. Stella was flustered from the sudden detachment, but didn't show it.

"Of course you can. I trust you and hopefully you feel the same." Stella smiled softly before being pulled into yet another kiss. It was short lived, but full of meaning.

"I wouldn't do anything without your permission." Noah smiled before being pulled into a hug by Stella.

"You have my permission to kiss me wherever you want except my nono square." Stella innocently said making the two of them giggle.

"I wasn't planning on it." Noah laughed as they pulled away from the hug and calmed their laughter.

Stella memorized the look in Noah's eyes when he was with her. It was different from the way he looked at anyone else. His eyes looked safe and loving. She then looked to his lips. Those soft, pink lips. Those lips that she had kissed only moments before. Those lips that had a small smile planted on them as her boyfriend studied her face in return.

"So about practicing for season five." Noah smirked. Stella just laughed as she pressed her lips onto the pair in front of her. Noah rested one hand on Stella's cheek and the other on her waist, where as Stella had her hands on the back of Noah's neck. Noah started leaving soft kisses as he made his way down to Stella's shoulder.

Rising anxiety rushed through Stella as she felt Noah giving her a hickey. Not that she didn't want it to happen, but it was her first one and she didn't know what or how to feel. Somehow, Noah realized the girls nervousness and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze making her become less tense.

"I didn't want you to get made if I made it in a visible spot." Noah softly smiled after pulling away and looking at Stella.

"Apparently someone knows the pain to cover up a hickey." Stella smirked.

"How would you?" Noah said laughing at the girl sitting in front of him.

"Millie and Finn are dating. I live with Finn. Ring a bell yet?" Stella laughed back as she stood up and grabbed her phone.

"Ohhh so now we have more to bully them for?" The brunette smirked before standing up and intertwining his fingers with Stella's.

"I guess we do."

It looks like filming isn't the only thing that happens behind the scenes.

a/n: hi i just wanted to remind you to drink water and get a snack. you deserve to eat a drink babe. i love you and i'm proud of you <3

and a happy new years to all of you :)