It's him

°^Changbin^°

Holy shit it's actually him! I need to cover my face. I'm a mess!

I watch as he got close towards my direction and quickly cover my face with my hands.

I look behind me and notice that he sat with someone else. I let out a sigh of relief and just stay put until he leaves.

If i leave now, he'll look behind him and will see it's me!

I waited about 6 minutes and he still wasn't gone! How long is this guy gonna stay here?

As i waited more, I heard his accent. Is he australian? He has such a nice voice.

"It's all right mate."

Yup he is.

I was getting impatient and just wanted to get out of there. I look behind me and he's still here.

I let out a sigh and stand up ready to walk out, but then felt something out of my pocket. I look down and it's my phone.

I want to bend down and grab it, but i have a skirt on and there could be perverts.

"Here i got it for you." I listen and notice an accent. Oh shit its chan! He can't see my face! I cover my face as much as possible with one hand and extend my other arm out.

"Thank you very much!"

"Are you ok? Is something in your eye? Let me check maybe I could help."

"No! I-i mean no it's ok. I'll take care of it. You're probably busy."

"Helping someone is not a problem. Let me see." He grabbed my hand from my face and removed it.

"Binnie?"

My eyes widened and I snatch my phone from his hand. I ran out of the café and hid somewhere where he couldn't find me.

There! An alley!

I run fast once I notice him following following me.

I soon arrived and tried to catch my breath.

There was a brick wall behind me and I lean on it. I was so out of breath.

"I-i think he's gone." I said looking down with my arms on my knees.

"Hmm really?" I see two arms besides my head and look up to see...

Chan.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^
10/22/20