Picnic

°^Changbin^°

I open my eyes and see a picnic on the grass, there was a river next to the grass and it was such a beautiful view.

"Oh my god it's so pretty!" I sat on the grass and looked over at the river. I noticed a few ducks on the water.

"I hope you like it baby. Hyunjin and seungmin helped me set this up. They said they did this on their first date."

"I love it babe. Thank you so much!" I went up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks baby. Now come on let's eat." He sat on the grass in front of me and opened a basket that was in front of us.

"I actually made the food and they didn't help me do that." Chan said.

"I didn't know you could cook." I said.

"Baby there's a lot of things you don't know about me." He smirked.

"Hmm. Really? Like what?"

"Don't worry about it. You'll eventually find out."

"Why can't you tell me now?" I whined.

"What would you do if i told you you'll find out when we're together in bed." He smirked causing me to blush.

"I won't ask anymore." I said and started eating the food he made.

"Wow (she's hot) this is so good!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled, his dimples showing.

"After this can we go back to my house and watch a movie while cuddling pleaseeee." I begged.

"Ok you big baby." He chuckled.

"Yay! Come on hurry up so we could go."

"Baby we barely got here."

"Oh yea. Sorry."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/3/20