Movies/Cuddles

°^Changbin^°

After that whole incident, me and chan got off the car. We headed inside the house and he went to sit on the couch.

It was like 7pm and I wanted to change clothes already.

"Channie I'm gonna go change. Do you want extra clothes? I think i have some boy clothes from my friend felix?" Felix has stayed over at my house with his boyfriend before, jeongin. He brought his clothes in my room so he would keep them here for when he came back.

"Uh sure." I went to my room and got him a pair of gray joggers with a white shirt.

"Here." I threw the clothes at him from my room door.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm gonna go change now. The bathroom is over there." I pointed near the hallway.

He got up and went to the restroom. I got inside my room and started changing. I put some white loose shorts and a baby blue shirt.

"I'm done! I'll wait for you on the couch!" I heard chan yell from the couch

"I'm done! I'll wait for you on the couch!" I heard chan yell from the couch. I yell an 'ok' and start putting my old clothes away.

I got out and noticed chan on the couch. He looks so hot! I blush and just head towards him.

"Hi channie I'm here." He lifts his head and looked at my body up and down. I felt shy and tried to cover myself.

"Sit here." He patted on his lap. I slowly walked over there and sat down. It was so comfortable.

"Let's watch a scary movie." Chan suggested. I wasn't again it but I'm not a big fan of scary movies.

"U-uh sure which one?"

"Hmm how about this one." I noticed him put a movie. It was called 'Alive'

"Sure."

"Ok now let's watch it."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/5/20