Chat

°^Changbin^°

Once me and chan had finished eating at the picnic, we gathered all the things and took them to the car.

"Can we go cuddle and watch a movie pleaseeee?" I begged.

"Of course baby. Anything for you." I smiled happily and tried to wait patiently. Key word: tried

I literally had nothing to do. All I did was watch the surroundings that we passed by.

I took out my phone and went to Instagram. Then i noticed that someone messaged me like and hour ago. I probably didn't see it because i was in the picnic.

I open it and instantly regret it.

There was a picture of a man's thingy. I read the caption and it said:
I want this inside of you.

I mentally gagged and closed Instagram.

"What happened baby?" Chan asked me and placed a hand on my thigh.

"U-um nothing." I said, not wanting him to worry.

"Baby if you don't tell me, we're not gonna watch a movie and cuddle."

"W-what why? That's unfair." I whined.

"I don't want you to keep things from me. So either you tell me or i just drop you off at your house."

"Fine." I sighed. I grabbed my phone and opened the chat. I handed the phone to Chan and he looked at the whole conversation, which wasn't really a conversation.

We arrived at my house and he parked and started shuffling with pants. What the hell is he doing?

He then took OUT HIS THINGY! I quickly covered my eyes and said, "W-what are you doing! I'm right here!"

He didn't listen and i heard my camera click.

"Did you just take a picture!"

"I'm showing him what a real dick looks like. He's so small." He said and i hear him zip up his pants.

"Here you go." I open my eyes and see his thing put away. He hands me my phone and i quickly look at the conversation.

Sorry but he has a boyfriend already and i doubt you could fuck anyone with that small dick.

[dick pic]

I felt myself blush. I also noticed that he blocked the person.

"If someone shows you something like that again, tell me."

"O-ok."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/4/20