What are u doing here!?

°^Chan^°

It's him! It's actually him!

"Binnie?" I call out and he turns around. His eyes widened.

"What are you doing here!?" He asked.

"I came with my friend so he could see his boyfriend. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I told you i was gonna hang out with Hyunjin. I didn't know you knew him."

"I do. So... Come with me." I grabbed his arm and led him inside the bathroom. Once we were both inside, i locked the door.

"H-hey why did you lock the door?"

"It wasn't very nice when you teased me." I said stepping close to him.

"Well you also teased me."

"That's because i can tease you but you can't tease me. I'm more dominant that you and that will lead you to getting punished."

"I'm not yours so you can't punish me." He said and rolled his eyes. I clenched my fists and grabbed him by his waist. I picked him up and placed him on the sink.

"I'll make you mine then." I said and kissed him.

He seemed shocked but still kissed me back.

I traced my hand under his shirt and trailed my had up to his nipples. I played with them, causing him to moan.

I took this opportunity and inserted my tongue inside his mouth.

We soon pulled away for air and stared into each other's eyes.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Can you guys come out already? I have to go to the restroom."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/24/20