Tease

°^Changbin^°

"C-chan. What are you d-doing here?" I asked, standing up straight.

"Well you did just run away from me, so I went to go look for you."

"B-but why?"

"Because i said if we were to meet each other in public, i would make you mine." He smirked and leaned close to my lips.

I blush and turned my head away. I look at his hands and Oh my god! They're perfect!

Because i have a huge hand kink, I lifted my hand and touched his veins.

I heard him laugh and I quickly pulled my hand away from his.

"Do you like my hands that much?" He asked when he pulled away from me.

"Well yea. Or else I wouldn't have asked you for pictures."

"Do you perhaps have a hand kink?" He asled with a smirk making me tense up a bit.

"W-why do you ask? Of course I don't. I-i just find hands attractive."

"Hmm really. Look, I have something to show you." He put his hands together front of me... And his veins popped out.

So perfect!

I felt myself reaching for them but then pulled away

"You do don't you?"

"Y-yea. Is that bad?"

"No, but i could tease you." He smirked.

"If you tease me, I'll tease you." I said.

"Oh yea with what?" He asked cocky.

I smirked and pulled out my phone. I find one of my photos and send it to him.

"Check your phone." He did as told and looked back up at me.

"Do you want me to tease you?" I asked with innocent eyes

"Fuck you're gonna make me hard again." He groaned.

"Hmm really?" I asked standing close to him. I placed my hand on his clothed cock and rub it a bit making him let out a groan.

"Fuck you can't do that."

"Hmm. I just did." I said walking away.

"Hey come back here and fix this problem he yelled at me making me turn around.

"Sorry channie, but hyunjin's here to pick me up already. Bye bye!"

"That tease!" I heard him yell making me laugh.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/22/20