Shift

°^Chan^°

While watching the movie, i couldn't concentrate . Changbin was looking so good in those white shorts. I could see some of his ass. Him sitting on my lap wasn't making it any better. Damn. I should have told him to sit next to me instead.

"Ahh!" I heard him scream. I snap my eyes away from his ass and look at the tv and then at him.

"What happened?"

"The guy almost died! There was a zombie right in front of him!"

"Baby you scared me." I chuckled.

"Sorry channie." He pouted and shifted around my lap, his ass cheek rubbing my dick.

I groaned lowly and placed my hands on his waist.

"C-chan? What happened?"

"Baby please stop moving." I said.

"O-oh sorry." We both went back to watching the tv and later he screamed again, shifting on my lap.

His ass rubbed more on my dick causing me to groan loudly and grab his waist harder this time.

"Baby you're giving me a problem." I said in his ear and felt him tense up.

"Hmm really?" I could hear a smirk when he talked. Then i felt him press back on my dick, causing me to let out a loud groan.

"Fuck baby!" I exclaimed.

"Haha. Channie hyung has a problem. Bye!" He stood up and got ready to run but I grabbed his hand.

"Oh no. You're not going anywhere." I picked him up and carried him into his bedroom.

"Baby you gave me a big problem and teased me." I leaned down to his lips.

"I-i'm sorry."

"Huh? What happened to cocky changbin?"

"i-i was just playing around."

"Too late baby." I said and kissed him.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/5/20