❗❗❗

°^Author^°

Chan stuck his tongue inside changbin's mouth, exploring it all. Changbin tasted like caramel and he smelled so good also.

Chan pulled away and went to leave marks on changbin's neck.

"~C-chan." Changbin moaned, making chan love the way he sounded. Chan felt himself get tight around the joggers so he pulled away from changbin's neck. He took off his joggers, along with his briefs.

Changbin stared at chan and couldn't help but blush. Are we going to have sex? Changbin asked himself.

"Baby do you have a lube?" Chan asked.

"Um bottom drawer." Chan went to the bottom drawer and opened it. He saw a bottle of lube and got it.

"Ok I'm gonna prep you now ok?" Changbin nodded his head and chan started taking changbin's shorts and panties? off. "Fuck baby you look so good in these." Chan groaned and took them off, slipping them through changbin's legs.

He separated changbin's legs and inserted two fingers, that were lubed, already inside him. Changbin tensed up and started pushing down on Chan's fingers.

"Stop baby. Don't be a bad boy." Chan warned changbin, grabbing his waist to stop his movements.

"S-sorry daddy." Changbin let the name slip out so easily. He quickly covered his mouth, feeling so shy that he said that. Chan tensed up at the name but then smirked. He removed changbin's hand from his mouth and said, "I'll be your daddy baby. You don't have to be shy. I love the name. Keep calling me that."

Changbin nodded his head softly. Chan smiled and inserted two more fingers inside changbin. He started pumping all four fingers inside changbin rapidly.

"D-daddy feels good. M-more please?" Changbin moaned out. He wanted to feel chan already. He was so needy, wanting something inside him, preferably Chan's dick.

"More? Sure." Chan smirked and thrusted his fingers all the way in until it touched changbin's prostate. Changbin arched his back and let out a long moan.

"Did i find it baby?" Chan asked. Changbin nodded his head, making chan smirk. Chan was still thrusting his fingers in, but not touching changbin's prostate anymore. He wanted his dick to touch his prostate instead.

"Now, we start." Chan applied some lube on his dick and stroked it a bit to make it fully hard. He aligned himself in changbin's entrance and looked up at him to get permission to push in. Changbin nodded his head and the older pushed in all the way, making changbin moan loudly.

"Fuck baby you're tight." Chan groaned, throwing his head back a bit and digging his nails in changbin's waist.

"D-daddy your fingers were t-too small so you d-didn't stretch me good enough." Changbin panted, smirking when Chan's face turned into a dark one.

"What did you say?" Chan asked in a stern tone.

"I said your fingers were too small and y-you couldn't stretch me well enough." Changbin repeated himself.

"Hmm really? Let's see if my dick stretches you." Chan pulled all the way and slammed into changbin without any warning.

"F-fuck!" Changbin moaned out. He arched his back and started panting.

"Is my dick stretching you out slut? Huh? Am i finally stretching you out good?" Chan asked, still thrusting his hips inside the younger.

"D-daddy?" Changbin asked, grabbing the attention of Chan.

"Yes baby?" Chan asked in a soft voice, he was worried that changbin was hurt and that he wanted to stop already. But he was so wrong when he saw that changbin grabbed his hand and placed it on his neck.

"C-can you choke m-me?" Changbin asked innocently, looking directly at Chan's eyes. Chan was shocked at first but then smirk and choked changbin's neck lightly. He then started moving his hips inside changbin.

"Fuck baby. I love how you clench around me. No one can make you feel this good right? Only me."

"Y-yes daddy! Only you." Changbin moaned out, he felt tears in his eyes due to how hard chan was thrusting in him. The pain was so bad but he really loved how it felt. Why?

"N-need to come. C-can i p-please?" Changbin pleaded.

"Sure baby. Make a mess all over yourself." Chan said, still choking changbin.

Changbin soon cam all over his stomach, some also landing on Chan's.

Changbin felt light headed due to chan still choking him. Chan saw him and got put a worried look on his face. He pulled his hand away from changbin's neck and asked the younger, "Baby do i stop choking you? Are you ok?" Changbin shook his head rapidly.

"No daddy! I love your hands so much. Please choke me more." Changbin took a hold of Chan's hand and put it on his neck. Chan nodded his head and choked him again. He started moving his hips inside changbin again.

"Faster daddy please." Changbin moaned out, making chan thrust his hips forward and more deeper, making his dick touch changbin's prostate. Changbin arched his back and let out a long moan.

"There daddy please!" Chan smirked and kept thrusting in that same angle, loving the way changbin made those beautiful noises.

"Daddy need to come again c-can I?" Changbin asked making chan smirk. Chan took his hand away from changbin's neck and placed it around changbin's cock. He started pumping it, making changbin's eyes widen.

"D-daddy!" Changbin moaned out and came all over Chan's hand, getting tighter around Chan. The older groaned at the tightness and started moving his hips faster.

"Fuck baby I'm close." With a few more thrusts, chan came inside changbin and then pulled out. He laid next to the poor boy that was completely fucked out.

"Did i hurt you baby?" Chan asked, making sure the younger was ok.

"No. I really enjoyed that hyung. Thank you."

"You're welcome baby. Now come on let's go shower." Changbin nodded his head and made grabby hands at chan, making him smile. Chan picked up changbin and took him to the bathroom to shower.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/8/20