Hand kink

°^Changbin^°

After yesterday, we went back to bed and went to sleep. Now i have woken up feeling really sore. Chan went too hard yesterday.

I tried standing up, but my back hurt so bad, causing me to fall on the floor and wake up Chan.

"Babe are you ok?" I look up at chan as he's staring down at me on the floor.

"Yea. Sorry i woke you up." I said.

"It's ok babe. Come here." I see him extend his arms and i reach up for them. He helps me stand up and then places me next to him.

"Stay in bed. Let's cuddle." He said and cuddled next to me.

"Channie i need to ho to the bathroom. I'll come back i promise." He let out a small whine but still let go of me. I tried to stand up but the pain was still bad, but i had to go to the restroom also. I managed to arrive at the bathroom and did my business.

I brush my teeth and wash my face. Once i was done, I go back to bed and laid next to Chan. He quickly turns around and hugs me.

"I missed you."

"I was only hone for two minutes." I giggle a bit and cuddle next to him.

"That was a long time."

"Haha cute. I love you channie. I always will."

"I love you too baby." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Can i hold your hand?" I ask him.

"What for?"

"Just." He nods his head and gives me his hand.

I stare at it and then start to trace his veins. His hands are so perfect!

"Is your hand kink that out of control?"

"Yes. Is there a problem with it?"

"No. I'm just glad you only look at my hands."

"Of course I'll only look at yours. They're perfect. I'll never get over them."

"Cute. Do you want to get up now?" He asked.

"No. I wanna stay here with you. I want to cuddle you forever."

"We'll always cuddle with each other. We'll be together. I promise."

"Really! You p-promise." I extended my pinky out.

"I promise. Now. Let's cuddle and sleep."

We both positioned ourselves and it turned out with chan spooning me. I felt myself get sleepy.

"Channie i love you."

"I love you too baby. Now let's sleep."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/9/20

This was the end of Hand Kink🤧😭

I really hope you enjoyed this story!💖

I'll publish more books later on! Please look forward to them!

Luv u grapes! 💖🍇