October 22nd

Title: Mark
Prompt: Birthday
A/N: It's not Jay's birthday but it sure does feel like it. Jay and Nya make out. That's it, that's the fic . .  maybe slightly more than make out. :O

The thought that maybe we shouldn't be doing this in the common room of the monastery was a very distant one as Nya straddled him on the couch and pressed down her full weight, hungrily exploring his tongue with hers.

Perhaps thinking wasn't a good use of his time. He could barely hear his thoughts over the thundering sound of his heart in his chest and rushing pulse in his ears.  She was pressed flush against him, mewling and nipping, lighting and smothering his frustration, and he decided he would settle for feeling over thinking. Feeling every delicious inch of her pressed up against him. 

Moments ago, Nya had been unusually antsy during Kai's birthday party celebration. Jay found himself on the receiving end of stolen looks and smoldering glances, also compromising his ability to focus on partying with the others in the kitchen.

When she finally slipped away, Jay polity excused himself to hunt her down, only to be ambushed in the common room.  She roughly pushed him to the couch and climbed into his lap, purring into his ear. Something about wanting to leave a mark.  He was pretty sure he heard his brain short circuit at that point.

And leaving a mark she was. She wasted no time pulling open the front of his gi, delicate fingers brushing the fabric away from his clavicle and down his arm, nestling her mouth at the junction of his neck and shoulder.  It was her favorite spot to lay a barrage of kisses, enjoying the way hard muscles flexed over taunt skin, responding to her every lick and nip. 

His elemental power thrummed wildly, stirring her own, making her lips tingle with every heated kiss.  Her tongue darted out and swept over freckle dusted skin, only to experience a low grade shock. Either he did it on purpose or was losing focus.  Either way, he would pay for that. She bit down, enjoying the way his breath hitched, enjoying the way the timber of his groan wavered as she eased up, soothing the mark with another slow sweep of her tongue. 

She pulled back to admire her handiwork, smiling at the sight of him. His pupils were pulled tight, eyes impossibly blue, gaze unfocused. The mark was an angry red, matching the tint of blush on his cheeks. Her fingers caressed over the brand and his grip on her hips tightened.  She had used his element against him and stunned him stupid.

Nya bounced on his lap, eliciting a hiss from the blue ninja.  Mischief danced in her eyes as she said,  "Is that your nunchuck, or are you happy to see me?"

That seemed to pull him out of his stupor. Jay couldn't help the wolfish grin that spread across his face.  In one swift movement he flipped them over and pinned her to the couch.

"Do an investigation to find out."

He captured his lips with hers and she couldn't hold back the moan that fluttered out, snaking her arms around his neck to pull him flush against her.

"Gross," said a voice, unimpressed, "worst Birthday present ever." 

Jay and Nya looked up, guilt blanketing their faces.  Jay moved impossibly fast, jumping off her and sitting up on the couch, awkwardly fixing his disheveled uniform.

"I know you two are practically married, but we have our own private rooms here, use them." 

Nya cast her brother a sheepish glance, wondering when his lecture would be over.

"I'm going to need another one of these," he shook his green drink, rattling the boba and ice, "and some brain bleach." 

Jay and Nya side-eyed each other, knowingly.

Kai moved to leave the room, then paused.  "I'd say elope and get it over with, but then all our parents would kill us for you not having a huge wedding."  He continued towards the exit and took another sip of his drink. "Thanks for going first Nya, takes the pressure off me."

"Your welcome, porcupine." 

Kai chose not to react to the insult, opting to wave his hand at them as he disappeared through the doorway.

Nya turned her attention back to Jay, crawling toward him like a predator stalking prey.  Her breath tickled his ear as she whispered, "Meet me in your room in five minutes. I haven't found the answer to my question, ninja."