andy hurley

y/n pov
i walk to my best friend Andy's house. i unlock the front door and walk in . hes siting on the couch. he looks up from his phone to mine.

you good y/n. he says gently.

i start to cry and fall to my neese. he comes over and raps his arms in a light embrace.

no. he broke up with me. i say still soping.

oh god y/n im so sorry. andy says softly.

its ok. but can i stay here for tonight. i say trying to stop crying.

of curse you can y/n. he says softly. thanks. i say more camly.

no prob. you can stay as long as you need.

i mean it thanks andy. but ill be gone wonce i can get a ticket to arizona ok.i say while we walk up to his guest bedroom

here ya go. he says as he opens the door to the guest bedroom. i walk in say thank you and he gives me one more hug and then goes to bed. luckily had a pare of pj's in my bag cuz i stayed at a friends house the other night. i turn off the light and went to bed.

--------------time skip---------------

i wake up aroun 8:30. got ready i just put the same close on that i had on yesterday. i walk to the kitchen the smell of andy cooking something.

good morning y/n. he said with a smile.

good morning. i say i little less chirry.

still tired or hungry. he says while cooking.

i think then speek. hmm. both. he chuckles at my answer. good cuz i made alot. he puts the food on two plates and hands one to me

once me and andy are done eating i ask him if he'll drive me to my ex's house so i can get my stuff. and he said yes. but he have to leave around ten cuz thats the time colby normally leaves for work.
--------------time skip---------------

andy pov
me and y/n got in my car and went to Colby's house. the drive is full of s listing to music. when we get to his house she ask me to stay in the car.so i listen and stay.{like the good boy he is}

it took her a good 20-30 mins. when she came out she only had a small -ish backpack and a sutecase. i pop the trunk so she can put the sutecase away.

she got in the sete next to me and she took out a CD from the backpack asked me if she could play it. I said yes. its her own mix tape of MCR green day fob top panic and blink.

when we got home she Ran to the bathroom and when she came out she had a thick line of eyeliner and a new outfit on black jeans and a band shirt.

ya know you can stay for a long as you want right. i say kinda siriuse

TO BE CONTINUED