patrick stump

y/n POV
okay you got the cake joe. i ask just to make sure. yeah got it. you see its my boyfriend of three years birthday. so me and his band are throwing a surprise party for him. 27th birthday and i wan to make it special cuz i love him.

i walk into the living room to pete doing only god knows what. andy is playing with frank my rat. andy did you get the balloons. i ask. yeah just got to blow them up.

one of you open the door for josh and tyler. andy gets it. joe what are you doing.' how many candles am i spouse to put. he asked childishly.  i reply as fast as I couldcould with a quick 27.

ryan burst throw the door and yells its ryan bitch! very loudly. your all ready drunk ryan? tyler asks. no. i only had 2 beers and a shot of fire ball. he says like a winey child.spencer comes running in after him. sorry hes a tad bit to drink. spencer says out of breath.

about an hour later Patrick's car pulls up we all hide with the light off. honey im- what is this? he turns on the lights. surprise. every one yells. oh guys i told you i didn't need i party.

i knew but we wanted to. i said happily i give him a peck on the lips.

time skip

no pete you cant walk home your drunk and its 1 in the morning. i said to a very drunk pete. but- no buts about it pete your staying here i tell him. fine. he said like a pissed toddler.

tyler and ryan are on top of each other passed out. andy and joe are passed out in the kitchen on the floor. josh is in our basement cudleing patrick.

petes drunk and trying to kiss sencer. but spencer isnt to drunk so. but spence i looooooove youuuuu. i herd pete say from the dineing room. i love you to. but were jwust friends.' but i want aaaaaaa kuuussss. 

fuck it i hear spencer sayas i walk in and spencer had his lips on petes already

okay boys time to go to bed. i say tiredly nuuuuu.
yes
nooououuou
you get to sleep i the same room as spencer
deel

THE END

wow well hope u like happy birthday to patrick