barry stock

y/n pov
hes so perfect . he may look like big scarry guy but hes really just a teddy baer. and its hard to say that. that man wont be mine ever. why? cuz my brother wouldnt alow it.

im on tour with my brothers adams band three days grace. and its fun and all. ive grone close to theyre guitarist barry. hes sweat and loving and would hurt anyone who hurt someone he cared about.

right now theyr doing a show and im in my brother dressing room laying on the couch. im talking to my f/n tryng to explain why i like barry. i still dont get it hes so weird. f/n says. no he isnt hes pirfect his eyes and the way he plays his guitar its hes pirfect. i say still trying to explain.

what i didnt know was that my brother was in the room now. well got to go bye y/n. f/n says as they hang up. ooooooooh so my litle sister has a crush. does she? adam says. it scared me cuz i didnt know he was in here. who is it? is he cute? do i know him? my brother asked me. yes hes very cute and you do know him but im not going to tell.

well then im telling the guys. adam then went to tell the guys which i fallowed after adam ur a child. i say as we walked in to the bus ware the guys are. brad is switing on the floor neil is sitting on the couch and barry is sitting in the chair.

y/n has a crush on a guy that i know! adam yells oh really who is this man? neil says with a chucle. yaeh y/n who is it. brad says whith a smile.

its no one really and its just a crush. i say blushing. barry looks up at me. his soft brown eyes meet with mine. is it me! barry joked. w-w-well umm i-i- wate really! adam cuts me off.

well yeah it kinda maybe barry. i say just under a wisper. his yes go wide. and the boys oo. its silent for a moment then barry braeks the silnce. guys can me and y/n talk. yeah brad said. alone if you dont mind.yes come on guys. adam says while he pushes the guys out of the bus.

barry stands up and walks over to me. he drags me over to the couch. y/n i like you to. he says with a cute smile. r-really you like me back?! i ask more exided. yeah i have for a while i just didnt know how to tel- i cut him off buy kissing him. he meltse into the kiss i rap my arms around his neck his on my waist.

we braek from the kiss.
i love you y/n.
love you to barry.
does that mean were a thing now?
only if you want i to be.
yes finely. brad yells as he burst into the bus.

a/n well there you go