tre cool

ima just going with the flow you know

y/n pov
i sit on my couch its around eight o'clock. i herd a nock on my front door. i get up and open it it was tre. tre as been one my best friend since we wore 13. were in our twentys.

hey tre whats going on. i said. nothing but can i come in? he asked. of corse i said yeah. u-uh can i stay here. he asks with some hope in his eyes.

yes of corse. what happend? i ask with some joy in my voice. cuz to be anest i like him like, like like him.

WELLLL. he said quite pichy. my girlfiend kinda broke up with me. he says with more sadness in his voice.

oh gosh. why? i ask sadly. cuz im on tour so much and she doesn't get me alone a lot. and when we are she pics fights. so it was jut better to quit on that ralationship. ya know?

i lisened to his slit ramble.yeah gotcha. i leed him up to my extra bedroom. we say good night. while waliking to my room.

i here somthing out side the windo. i didn't think much of it. BUT THEN i realize i frogot to turn of the lightsdown stairs.

so i walk downstairs to tun on -CRASH. tre came out of the spair room to see what the rucis was. he asked me and i said i had know clue. we walk to the kitchen and thier was mud on the floor.

i dont have any animals so how did this happen? i ask in sliet anger. i dont know. CRASH we here from the living room. this time tre takes the leed. we walk slowly into the living room.

BOO! billie and mike jump up from the couch and yelled. aaaaah!!! tre screems terifing. i say it more  sarcasticly.

oh come on you ware scared a litle bit. bilie said with a smirk. and mike was laghing at tre how got pretty scared.

no. and how did you get in my house and why are you in my house. i ask. well firs of all you're back door was un locked. mike says sassly the scent of alchol bilie why are we here? u-um billie thinks. we wore here to scare y/n. but looks like we scared tre in sted.

whys tre here? OH MY GOD! are you cheeting on SALLIE! billie yells. no she broke up with me. tre states. oh my. im sorry tre. mike says sadly.

ok are you two drunk? i ask. noooo! billie and mike yell. ovesly drunk. you're both drunk. i say kinda siresly. noooo you're drunk. billie says like a child. just follow me. i say rolling my eye's

the kids as i call them all fallow me up stairs. tre you can have my room. billie mike in this room is yours say as i shove them into the guest room. billie on the green bed. mike on the grey bed.

i turn of the light and went down to the living room. to clean up the mud that was on the floor. but when i got there. tre beet me to it. tre you didn't have to do tha- i was cut of by him hugging me. no prob . any time. he said and let go of the hug.

me and tre sat on the couch till 11 then he asked if i was single. to wich i said yes. then i felt his soft lips on mine. it was guick but amazing. go out with me? he asked. all i could do was kiss him again.