gerard way

y/n pov
of curse im pregnant. of curse its his kid. i thought to myself. i went to my best friend franks party. now i dont drink often but when i do. i end up not waken up in my bed. and this time i woke up in his band mate Gerard's bed.

and me and him dicide to not speek about it and for get it happened. so that's what we did for 3 months. and then i missed my pirod.

3 months later im on my bathroom floor with. 2 positive pregnancy test. and im sure its his cuz hes the only one i have danced in a bed with in a while. well got to tell him.

TEXT

y/n
hey gee can we meet at f/f/p in a hour?

gerard
yeah

y/n
k see you then

gerard
wait why

y/n
you'll see

gerard
oooooook

time skip

y/n pov
i get to f/f/p and i see gerard at a booth. his beautiful brown eyes are on the menu. his soft lips sliley parted. i walk over to him. i sit down he looks up at me.

hey gee. i say with a smile. hi. hes says back whith slite grin apiring on his pale face. we talked a bit then we ordred our food. i got to do it sometime. right?

gee renember that night? i ask. yeah. why? he asked whith concern in his eyes. well im uh i-i im . i say just above a wisper. his eyes widen my breath hiched. its mine? he asks softly. i nod my haed yes. his lips turn into a soft smile.

thats amazing! he said grining even more. really? i asked scared he was just being sarcastic. yaeh. you can move in and we can be a famly? he asks runing his hand threw his raven black hair. id love to gerard.i say whith a smile.