{ 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢: 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯 + 𝘉𝘶𝘥𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴! }

I made another extra part since I love these two! Here are some general headcanons for Shin, Budo, and them together!

Also, in case anyone was wondering... Shin Higaonna is Shin's official name now, and Budo Masuyama is Budo's. Last July, Yandere Dev changed their names.

On the topic of Yandere Dev, I mentioned this in the description, but I no longer support him.

This is simply just a fanfic I had an idea for and wanted to write out and publish since I like the characters.

Anyways, with that out of the way, onto the headcanons!

Shin Higaonna!!!

- He has anxiety and gets nervous around most people aside from the occult club and the martial arts club.

- His father was an alcoholic, and led to most of his internalized homophobia.

- His mother is, on the other hand, fiercely supportive and loves and cares for him more than anything else in the world.

- He actually has quite a tolerance for spicy food.

- He and Oka have been childhood friends since elementary school. They met due to their similar interest in the supernatural.

- Oka used to have a romantic interest in him, but she lost this interest after they reached highschool.

- (In my Opinion) Shin is bi! When he was little, he expressed a bit of interest in Oka, but at that time, she did not feel the same. When Oka started to like him, he was starting to find out he liked other boys.

Budo Masuyama!!!

- As a child, he was interested in a bunch of action and martial arts movies. This is what inspired him to want to learn it!

- His family is supportive and care about him, but they are often busy with work, leaving Budo home alone most of his time.

- He cares for his martial arts club members so much, and is always giving them lighthearted tips and reminders about their health and how to hold up in sparring matches.

- He and Mina met in middle school. Out of all the martial arts club members, he has known her the longest.

- He and Mina speak about personal matters quite a bit. Its easy for both to tell when the other is upset.

- (In my Opinion) Budo is also bi! Like Shin, he had some feelings for Mina back when they met, but those feelings faded over the years and Budo fell for Shin at Akademi.

Shin and Budo Relationship Headcanons!!!

- When Shin is nervous, Budo will grab his hand and squeeze it. This calms Shin almost instantly.

- Shin isn't one for PDA, but Budo is more open about affection. Shin will only allow Budo to cling onto him during school if they are alone.

- Lots and lots of hugs and soft kisses behind closed doors and back at home though!

- Shin likes to steal Budo's scarves and wear them to school to surprise him.

- Budo gets back at him by kissing him quickly right before they enter the school building! When nobody is looking, of course!

- Shin's mother, the occult club, and the martial arts club were the first people to be informed of their relationship.

- After they graduate from Akademi, Shin heads off to college and moves into an apartment with Budo. Budo becomes a personal trainer!

Thank you all so much for reading this story! I know Yandere Simulator isn't as popular as it was from around 2015-2016... but I do enjoy coming back to it every now and then to check what's been going on.

These two were some of my favorites when I first saw the game so I hope you enjoyed! Take care now!

piershoesz