No Thanks Brotha

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Narita International Airport, where the local time is 2:30 A.m. The outside temperature is 22 degree Celsius. For your comfort and safety please remain with your seatbelt fastened until the aircraft comes to a complete stop and the seatbelt sign has been switched off.

12 Damn hours on this plane. Yeah, this is the part I didn't miss while being gone in England. Yet, nothing beats home. On the bright side, I got enough sleep to make sure my jet leg doesn't get to me much. Good thing I was flying business class otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sleep as much.

There were so many tourist today since it today marks the the second month of summer here in Japan. July 21st, and according to the school system here, yesterday should've been the end of the term and the start of summer break. To my luck, I knew for sure Tooru had remedial classes for Math and English.

I know for sure he can't study even with Hajime help. Both Hajime and Tooru go to Aoba Johsai, which to Tooru's luck is a 10 min walk from the house. Talk about laziness... However, now that I think about it, he probably accepted so he can be with Hajime. I swear I think he might secretly love him...

I swear, if he had studied better and gotten better grades he could've gone to any school. But as usual, Seijoh scouted him for the volleyball time.
That's how it's always been. He was a prodigy, a volleyball one to be exact. He been at it since apparently he was walking and it's like second nature to him. I didn't fall to behind on the line, I mean. How could I?

My father was a prime time volleyball player that was a part of Japan's best Setters. My mother was also a professional volleyball player but quit the team after being pregnant with Tooru. After that she decided to launch an gaming app that blew up completely. Who knew she had amazing drawing skills? Me on the other hand, I'm surviving with stick figures... I guess you can't really be perfect at everything.

Walking out the airport I look for my driver. I landed in Tokyo and need to travel to Miyagi. So, my dad got me a driver through some close friend. I really wanted to take the train back and enjoy the scenery, but dad can get a little too protective when it comes for me to be out in the public.

I nodded and said hello to the driver and he took my luggage and put it in the back. Well, hello to you too sir... I quickly got in and we drove off onto the highway to Miyagi.

To: The Setter
Subject: Coming home

Surprise! (*'︶'*)I just landed in Tokyo and heading over to the house at the moment! Knowing you, you probably won't see this till I'm already there . See you in a bit.
- The Ace

Closing my phone I took a deep breathe and looked out the window. It's going to be a long and quiet drive.

✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽

After what seemed like half an hour, surprisingly, we pulled up to the house. Just as the sun was raining.

 Just as the sun was raining