Jealousy

The next day, I decided I set up for the teams to play while they finished breakfast

The next day, I decided I set up for the teams to play while they finished breakfast. As I was grabbing the net for the pole I felt someone come behind me and grab it.

"Don't worry beautiful I got it for you." I turned around and saw Kuroo hold the net as I can practically feel the heat radiate off of him. I quickly moved back and felt my cheeks warm up.

"Uh,um, thanks!" I said as I quickly went to get the score board.

"So, Oikawa is it?" He broke the silence after a while.

"Yes, my brother is the captain of-"

"Seijoh. Yeah I know. I'm more interested in you rather than him."

"Oh, well thats a first." I hope I didn't get any redder than I already was.

"So tell me about yourself." He said as he lean closer to me. I didn't even notice he was right behind me till I saw his face right next to me.

"Well-"

"She's not interested." I voice boomed.

I turned around to see Ushijima looking at us. Without hesitation he went and stood right between us. Gently pushing me behind him and holding his arm back. He stood there and glared at Kuroo. Kuroo did the same right back and for a moment his eye flickered from me to him.

"Sorry man didn't know she was taken." He said as he put his hands up and started backing away.

"She's not my girlfriend. I don't have the pleasure to ask her out yet. But she is a person of interest." Ushijima spoke.

"Can't-"

"Look no harm done. I'll leave her alone." Kuroo said and with that decided to return to breakfast with the teams.

"Don't let him get close. I will not always be there to scare them off."

"Ushijima.." I said as I took his hand. "Are you jealous?"

"No." He said as he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

I laughed and hugged him. Seeing him all jealous and protective was so cute. And dare I say attractive.

He hugged back all the sudden. I looked up to him and was about to speak when I heard an annoying red head.

"Well, well, well," he smirked. "I better be the man of honor."

"Satouri you better Can it before I make it happen." I said.

Practice was. Let just say Ushijima wasn't having it and was going on head strong.