Aye OiJr!

The first day of class started out peacefully. I had slept well and had enough time to shower, head down to the cafeteria to eat and come back to eat. It was 8:30 am and classes were from 9pm-3pm. I decided to head out and walk to my class. I closed the door and double checked I had everything for the day.

Right when I was about to make it to the elevator I heard someone yell.

"Aye!! OiJr!" That voice was one I could now recognize anywhere, Satori.

I turned around and saw him with Ohira and a couple of new guys. Come to think of it, why haven't I seen any girls on this floor.

"Hello." I said and bowed at the other people and ignored Satori.

"Aye Oikawa." Said with an evil smile.

Suddenly a guy came to the front. He was a good. Nope scratch that about half a foot taller than me. I mean I am 5'4 and Tooru apparently has the best height genes, but I definitely have the brains.

Anyways back to this tall green haired guy, who was now starring at me like I had two hands.

"You're not the Oikawa I wanted to see." He said as he walked away from me and onto the elevator.

Well, talk about first impressions and disappointments.

"I don't even care nor do I know who you are. I definitely didn't want to see you today." I replied and headed towards the stairs.

"Did she just?"

"No way, she's feisty."

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?"

I was about to open the door when I felt someone grabbed and pulled me to face them. It was the same guy earlier, his hand were so rough and yet hand a gentle squeeze on my forearm.

"Oh. My. God."

"That's it, I'm buying a lottery ticket."

"Can you guys shut up. We need to go, or we'll be late to class." I know for sure Ohira said that. I the. Heard the elevator close, which I didn't even notice when it opened.

"Look I'm sorry that came out wrong. Satori said I should apologize."

Well maybe he should take his own advice sometimes. That red chili pepper came and distributed me last night.

"It's fine. Just, I hate it when my brother overshadows me everywhere I go here in Japan." I sighed and removed his hand. I said and opened the door.

"Wait, you're his sister?" He said.

"Yes, but that's all you're getting out of me. I don't even know your name nor your intentions." I said and opened the door. I took one look at the stairs and it made me miss volleyball. Coach would make us go up the stairs of the highest building in school and down again 3 times.

I heard the door open again and it was the same guy.

"I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi."

"I'm Hiromi Oikawa. Now if you excuse me I have stairs to get to."

"Ok. I'll go with you too." He said as he started to walk down the stairs. At first it started slow then he picked up the past and went down the stairs so fast. Talk about being a gentleman, I think he must've forgotten that I'm wearing a skirt.