Tweet & Meet

The last few days have been busy. I would be studying and going to volleyball practice with Tooru to help him prefect his "Monster Serve". The Seijoh team was chill about it and ask a bunch of questions. Apparently the only one who knew about me was Hajime.

Tooru, however, went all protective brother mode on me every time one of the guys would try to talk to me. I got close to Kindaichi since he went to the same junior high as Tooru and spilled some juicy information. Apparently, Tooru almost "murdered" a junior name Kageyama. Talk about being immature...

I also realized that I had to get into the habit of addressing people with honorifics. It still a habit that I called people by their first name since that's we do it in England. In addition to that, I apparently have a slight accent when I spoke Japanese. Well, that's a first.

I did however noticed that Hajimechan didn't mind that I didn't address him with a honorific and was very casual with him.

That's how it went every weekday. Tooru would wake up and go to school for his classes then we would meet in the gym. We would practice and then head home shower, eat and rest.

It's been 2 weeks since I got here and it also means it's been 3 weeks since my last live stream. I love gaming, it's something that I indeed got from my mom. The Walking Dead, COD, Halo, and my favorite Outlast. Although it scared the shit out of me for a bit, it was so entertaining,

I turned on my computer on and put on my head set.  I grabbed my other phone and turned it on. Now, the reason why I have two is because some people may know me as D'Hirawa. I do this to avoid leaking any information about me. If you think Tooru's fan club was crazy, wait till you see D'Hirawa's.

"So what did you tweet this time?" Tooru said as he walked into my room, "Your phone is blowing up like crazy

"So what did you tweet this time?" Tooru said as he walked into my room, "Your phone is blowing up like crazy. What anther Tweet and meet?

"DH is going live so imma need you to chill with the noises and don't come in the room. I want to keep my identity unknown." I said as I pushed him out and locked the door.

I turned back around download Among us, logged into Twitch, and put a mask on. I made sure to get the camera position at an angle to make sure there weren't any pictures and not much information is given. Dad was clear about it, you can do it just don't get caught.

I noticed that it was already 8:29 so I sat down and then click the go live button. I then started to share my screen with the among us homepage.

"Hello everyone! How are you?" I asked the viewers.
I got a lot of good, and some bad as replies to my question.

KenKoB joined the live stream