No, No and No.

"So I'm guessing you rented a car and driver?" Tooru said as he helped me bring down the box of stuff from my room.

I didn't bother unpacking most of the things that my parent sent from London. I mean I was only staying here temporarily and would be moving to the dorms.

"Yup, and you're coming with me." I said as I brought down my backpack.

"Why should I? You're the one leaving not me."

"Can you stop being such an ass about it? I want you there to help me out... Everyone would probably bring their family and I don't want to be the odd one out..."

Truth is, I need reassurance. Tooru has lived apart from us at early age. He may be a goofball here and there. Yet, he's so independent and strong when it comes to facing reality. Me on the other hand, my parents wouldn't let me do anything without having someone watch over me.

I was suppose to be this "little Miss Perfect" to make sure I wouldn't do anything that would damage their image. I mean look at my older cousin, she got knocked up and her parents disowned her. Good thing Tooru was around to help her here and there.

Which brings me to the most important rule my dad always told me.

"If you're going to do something risky, don't get caught."

"Fine but if Ushijima approaches us and says some dumb things like, "You should've came to Shiratorizawa" I'm leaving." Tooru said as he gave in.

I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and said, "Thank you so much."

"By the way, do you happen to know why Iwachan rejected my offer in helping you today?"

"Eh no idea why?" I reply.

"You did talk to him last week and both of you guys have been acting weird."

"Well-" I started to say but was interrupted by the doorbell, "I think that's the guy."

"I'll get it, make sure you double check your stuff so you don't miss anything and make me go into enemy territory." He sighed at the thought and went to open the door.

✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽

All I could think about when arriving to the school was how huge it was

All I could think about when arriving to the school was how huge it was. I mean this is basically a campus. Well, that's a good thing because we probably won't run into the volleyball team.

"First years! Please write your name on your carts to avoid any exchanges! Also make sure you report the auditorium for a brief meeting with your guardian in an 2 hours!" I heard the principle over the Inter come.

"Was it really necessary for you to be all disguised like that?" I turned to face my older brother who was in a weird outfit with a hat and a mask.