Flowers and Chocolate

It was lunch and I had finished eating early and decided to head back to class.

I was just about to go inside when a voice frightens me and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You didn't show up for the morning run." Was the first thing Ushijima said.

For the past few days, we had been running as he wanted to. It was awkward and very silent throughout the whole thing.

Today, however, I had to get that computer I have been meaning to get ever since I decided to play COD with a low-quality graphic card. The processor of the computer couldn't keep up with the game and cause the graphic card to burn out along with it.

When I told Hajime about it he said that I should've just brought over the desktop I had at home. However, how would I explain all of the computer gear to people?

On the other hand, what I needed was a laptop, not a desktop. Unless I had the ability to carry and connect the monitor, case, keyboard, and mouse every time I needed. If I did that I would probably be buffer than Ushijima.

So this morning I got up early and went to the computer store that a girl name Hinati suggested from my class. I made a couple of friends since the teacher decided to move Tsumu away from me.

See, what had happened was that we were in Literature when I had made a joke about the teacher's face. I turned around and voiced out my concern to Tsumu.

~Flash back~

It was one of those boring lectures where the teacher just makes us read and answer questions. Lucky me and Tsumu had already done this passage as a practice run since he had informed us that we would be skipping over it.

Yet, apparently, we were not skipping it but rather returning to it after a week.

As I looked at the teacher, he seemed so familiar to me. I have seen him somewhere. The teacher must've felt my eyes on him because he looked at me and then pointed at the book. Then looked down to see where the student was reading.

Then it suddenly clicked. Smirking I turned around to Tsumu who had been constantly drinking water through the period.

"Ay, Tsumu." I said as I turned to him.

"Shh, we going to get in trouble again Hiromi Oinkawa."

"Look Blueberry, is it me or.."

"Or what?" He asked as he drank water.

"Doesn't Sensai look like handsome Squidward?"

Just as I said that Tsumu laughed and the liquid shoots out his nostrils. All of it went right into the clothes of the person in front of him.

I laughed so hard as I saw his facial expression.  I wished I had recorded everything. Tsumu on the other hand was laughing and choking while everyone else looked at us in shock.

However, we both calmed down as we saw an angry, very furious teacher approaching us.

~Flashback over~

Hinati, like me, was from aboard. She was born in South Korea and moved here when she was 10. Her English was exceptional and we bonded together through her trip to London.

Slowly, people were able to approach me and I started talking to others more.

You can say I became popular since everyone was amazed by how smart I was and how "beautiful" I was becoming to be.

Hinati told me she also plays for the girl volleyball but they tend to get overshadowed by the boy's team.
Her older sister, Asami, was the girl volleyball Captain. I meet her once, but she seemed to dislike me. However, she invited me to join practice when every I would like to.