Volleyball

"Did dad put you up to this?"

"What? No, it was actually mom. She told me they had dorms and they actually want me because of my grades rather than volleyball."

"You were the captain of the volleyball team. You have perfect grades as well. Also, you went to nationals..."

"Wait isn't Ushijima the one that always beats you in the finals?"

"Wow! You remember! Took you long enough. He always hitting me with that, "You should've come to Shiratorizawa." It's quite annoying actually."

"Say, do you know anyone from there besides the volleyball team? Also, by dorms I mean I'll only be staying here for the summer than moving in."

"No, I don't." He said while finish his food. There was a long pause before he spoke again.
"Yeah, still though. You should've come to Seijoh."

"You'll get over it." I said back as I went up the stairs to shower.

✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽

After showering, I went out to explore the town. Tooru said he needed to go over  Hajime's house for some work. Which is weird since they are already out for summer break and summer classes don't start till next week. I swear he's just trying to make up excuses to see him at this point.

I stopped in front of the convenience store to get some snacks. I know Tooru has some but I need to stock up before he notice I been taking all of his.

I walked around with a basket and filled it up all the way. Honestly, with volleyball and studies I could get really hungry and go on a rampage.

"Excuse me miss. May I pay first? I only have this."
I heard a voice and I turned around to see who was.

"Hajime!" I said as I turned around to hug him.
"Oh my, how tall are you? You're almost as tall as Tooru!"
I then took a moment to pause.

"That BratButt lied to me."

"Ahh, yeah Im barely 179cm Hiromi. Also, what do you mean Trashykawa lied to you?"

"He told me he was going over your house for some "work""

"He's probably out over working himself again."

"Tell me about it..." I said as I took his stuff and placed it on the counter, "My treat, I owe you a lot for taking care of him."

"So Im guessing he hasn't told you about which school I'll be attending

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So Im guessing he hasn't told you about which school I'll be attending."

"Nope, by the looks of it he didn't take the news well. Let me guess Shiratorizawa?"

"Yeah, you know I am the one with the better one with grades."

"Why are you here out alone?"

"Well, Tooru ditched me and now I'm here stacking up for the dorm life."

"Oh yeah good luck in prison."

"Aren't all school prisons?" I joked back.

Hajime walked me back home like the gentleman he is. I offered him to stay for dinner but he said he had to save Tooru before he does any overworking again. I nodded and bid him goodbye.

I'm not going to lie, Hajime been so good looking since he was a child. I know him because Tooru and I always video chat. As you know Tooru, he's always with him no matter what. We aren't that close but he's basically like family. However, I could never date him because he's my brothers best friend, and possibly his love interest at this point.

✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽

When Tooru came back we talked things out. He was really mad that I wasn't staying with him rather then the school I was going too. I explained to him that it would be very hard knowing that we are siblings and people won't leave me alone at Seijoh. Also, he was only going to be there for a year and graduate. I asked him if he was planing to stay here in Miyagi and he obviously said no. I then reasoned with him saying that it will be good for me to understand and be more independent now than never. 

"Okay, there is only one way to make sure this ends peacefully." Tooru said as he looked at me.

"Volleyball." We both said the same time.

✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽✣⚘✾✿❀❊❋❃❁✽

"Hey guys, my mom heard you were back in town Hiromi and she sent-"

Iwaizumi walked to the back of the house and saw that both Oikawas were on the floor heavily breathing.

"You guys really need to stop ending fights like this."

"Iwachan, this is a good form of releasing anger." Tooru said as he stood up to face him and I followed him.

"Hajime, what brings you back?" I asked.

"Mom sent you some dinner, she knows Oikawa can't cook and I told her you were back in town."

"Thank so much! I need to bake your mom a thank you cake soon."

"Naw don't worry about it Hiromi."

"Yes Tooru, you are third wheeling." my brother spoke to himself.

Upon hearing this it made both Hajime and me blush like mad dogs.

"Shut it Tooru." I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

Hajime stood there awkwardly watching the siblings exchange remarks. Little did I know he was smiling at me. Walking into the kitchen I prepare the food and set the table.

"Don't set an extra one Hiromi. I already ate with my mom."

"Thanks again Hajime. I really appreciate your mom doing this. I feel like I owe your family so much already."

"Like I said don't worry about it, I hope you guys love the food."

We sat down and ate. While I gave Hajime some tea and cookies. I know he already ate but it felt rude leaving him like that while we eat.

"Oí! Iwachan, what time is volleyball practice next week?" Tooru said as he took a huge bite out of the food.

"Aren't you suppose to be the captain?

"I know but I wasn't there for the meeting with coach cause I had to go get my schedule for summer school." Tooru replied.

"Well, good news you will be able to go do both. Bad news, you won't be able to go to training camp at the end of the summer because of it." Hajime replied making Tooru go silent for a bit.

"You should've studied better you idiot." was all I said and continued to eat.

" was all I said and continued to eat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.