13 Candles💜

Mizuki

I smiled and clutched bouquet and gift to my chest. I am so happy for him today. I wish that he wins this tournament today. It will be the bestest gift for anyone but I am sure Tyson wouldn't of remember his own birthday today. I thought happily and shooked my head. I slowly opened the door to grandpa with tyson. I smiled and went to him.

"Mizuki thank god finally you are here. I was-" I interupted him by hugging him tightly as he too hugged back slowly.

"How could I not come? Today is the day my champ will win this tournament right." I whispered in his ear and separated to see him blushing.

I smiled and gave him gifts and said smiling while winking at him,"Happy Birthday My Champ."

He looked at me shocked but then smiled and took them.

"Thank you so-"I put my finger on his lips silencing him. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Friends don't say thanks and sorry ok." I said smiling as he blushed very hard and nodded.

"Ok so you enjoy your party while I do my work cause today a big surprise awaits for you. " I said smiling as he chuckled while nodding.

I smiled and nodded and went outside but when I went outside my hand was grabbed from behind.

I chuckled and said without turning back,"Oh my so Phoenix Prince what do you want today."

But gasped when I was spinned and our body bumped into each other and my eyes looked inti his beautiful ruby ones.

"So today is the day." He said. I looked at him confused.

"What? Of course today is the day and tomorrow is also day-" Kai quickly shut my mouth and groaned.

"God looks like that kid is been rubbing himself much more on you than I think. Remember the bet." He said and my eyes widen.

"Oh god I totally forgot about that. " I said surprised as he looked at me annoyed.

I smiled and said,"But what should I do when I do know who is going to win huh? And besides who won the last bet huh? I advise you to back away for your own safety." He looked at me and chuckled darkly as shiver ran down to my spine.

"Me? Back away? The Kai Hiwatari never go back on his words and be ready to by slave. See ya." He said smirking as he went away.

"Tch oh yeah in your dreams." I said glaring at him going.

"GOD TYSON YOU BETTER WIN THIS YOU HEARD ME." I shouted angrily as I heard something fell in room.

I huffed and went to stadium to see the match. Wow this is sure getting so interesting. I thought happily while looking at them. Soon the first set started and I was shocked to see kai lose so easily.

How? wait no it's impossible. He is the World Champion. How is he beaten so easily. I thought shocked. But also he crashed into that net very hardly. Is he ok? I thought scared for him but then he slowly smirked and stood up and again they both started arguing.

Oh my god. How could I forget that he is The Kai Hiwatari. I was just worried for nothing. I thought annoyed and looked at match.

We all looked at the result shocked in silence.

"And second match goes to Tyson. The Beyblade World Championship goes to Tyson. "