8

Xinyi's P.O.V

     It was almost dinner time Jungwon hasn't woke up yet. Well, I didn't wake him up... should I? Yeah I should. Then I went upstairs to their room and slowly opened the door. Jungwon was peacefully sleeping I got the thermometer again and pointed it to his forehead.

     '36.9' The thermometer flashed. I sighed in relief. I carefully removed the towel in his forehead and sat on the floor facing Jungwon. I stared at him while he pout. He must be dreaming. I smiled at him and laid my head on his bed staring at him.

     Jungwon told us that he spent most time with his grandma since his parents were always at work. He said he barely sees his parents because they go to work early and go home late. So he grew up with his grandma beside him.

     I know how it feels to not have your parents beside you. My family owns a company. My Dad runs the company meanwhile my mom's a doctor. Most of the time they go early and arrive late so we rarely see each other at home despite living in one house.

     Even during weekends, they'd be either on their laptops or paper work or they'd just be resting. We do get together at least once a week, out on a road trip, dinner, movie night, baking, picnic or just simply chilling at home.

     But as for my little brother he grew up with the assistance of a nanny. So whenever me and my brother have time we would always spend time with him. He must have felt very lonely with me and my brother training most of the time. 

     That's why we do our best spending time with him since he's just 5 years old. I wonder how is he doing now. Since my brother and I were going to survival shows we asked our grandparents to stay with him. Both my mom and dad's parents were at home with Yanchen.

     My little brother's name is Yanchen, he's a very sweet and cute little brother. He would always be with our dog, Kaikai, no I did not name it after Karry Wang (or did I?). And my brother? He's a very talented, kind and sassy brother.

     Yi Yangqianxi (Jackson Yi)was one of the youth explorers at his survival show and Wang Junkai (Karry Wang) was the endorser of their sponsor like... how can he get more lucky? My thoughts were soon interrupted by Yang Jungwon sitting up straight with his eyes half opened.

     "Yah, are you okay now?" I said looking at him. He slowly nodded and said "Yes, thank you~" Jungwon said hugging me. Then he tapped the side of his bed I sat down and he laid down again. I sat there looking at him. 

     "Do you wan to eat?" I asked him. "Later.." Jungwon said nodding no. I nodded and laid down as well. "You're quite close with Heeseung hyung" He started. "Yep, we trained together before" I said and he looked at me confused.

     "I used to train in Korea but Bang PD moved me back to Bighit China so I wouldn't have to travel every summer" I told him. His mouth formed an 'o'. Then he paused. He might guessed it already. "So.. you trained with TXT" He said.

     "Yep" I said nodding. "Woah, you have a quite lot of friends" He said and I nodded laughing at . "Well,.. I made quite a lot of friends when I was a trainee so yeah" Xinyi answered and Jungwon nodded with an 'o'. 

     "So... your brother is in a survival show too?" He asked. I nodded. "Both shows started at the same day" I said. "Woah, your brother must be talented as well" He said smiling at me exposing his dimples. "Yep, he's a great vocal" I said.

     "So what did you dream about?" I asked and he looked at me. "You were pouting in your sleep" I said holding my laugh. "Wait. Seriously?" He asked I nodded pinching his cheeks. He pouted and said "I don't remember it at all" He said.

     I smiled at him ruffling his hair. "You look like a kid" I said giggling at him. "Yah! You more look like a kid!" He said pinching my cheeks. "Nope" I said pinching his cheeks. Then someone knocked at the door. "Come in!" Jungwon said.

     Heeseung and K went in with food in their hands. They made a soup for Jungwon. "Wahh, Gumawo~" Jungwon said looking at the foods. "No problem~" Heeseung oppa said smiling. "BTW are you okay now?" K oppa asked.

     "His temperature went back to normal already and he said that he's feeling much better" I said. Jungwon nodded. Then Jungwon went to the couch and put the food in the table and ate it. "You said you weren't hungry" I said to him.

     He smiled at me cheekily "I'm too lazy to go down". I looked at him with a 'seriously' look while K and Heeseung oppa were laughing. I rolled my eyes at him. Then someone knocked at the door. "Yes?" I asked while Linlin open the door.

     "Unnie said let's practice all together" Linlin said. "Oh okay!" I said standing up. "I'll get going" I said before leaving the room. "Okay~ Gumawo~" Jungwon said. Then Linlin and I went down to the dance practice room.

     We practiced the song all together fixing the positions. After practicing almost half of the song we took a water break. I went to the pantry and got a chocolate drink. After drinking I went back to the dance practice room to see the boys freestyling.

     I walked towards the girls and we watched them freestyle. Then Heeseung pointed at me. I looked at him in shock. Then Jungwon and Sunghoon pulled me. I stood there and started free styling then I called Chengxiao to freestyle next.

     Then all of us were in the dance practice freestyling. (IK Heeseung and Niki's part were exchanged after the freestyle part but I forgot abt the freestyle part so yeah) While in the grounds everyone was told to perform individually.

     When it was over everyone was a bit sad because most of the trainees couldn't give their best. Some of them forgot the steps and lyrics although they've been practicing for the whole day. Everyone comforted each other.

     While in I-land 2 days before the performance the alarm suddenly rang while the trainees were practicing. They sat down on their chairs waiting what will happen. Then the timer suddenly stopped. Everyone was shocked.

     "What happened?" Daniel asked. "It stopped" Seon said. "What's happening?" Sungyeon asked. Then the egg opened. We all stood up and went inside the egg. "Woah, what's happening?" Some of the trainees said as the egg turned around.

-TO BE CONTINUED-