Nancy

A/N: Guys, I've been reading your comments and there's something that bothered me. Seems like some of you guys have not read the very first note I made to my readers.

My FLs are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT. They don't need MLs to protect them. Dominic won't come to protect Cara, well he will help show off and all that. But protecting? Cara is more than just capable of taking care of ten such Nancy. You'll see, just stay tuned.

Third person:

Cara looked at the psycho woman with the gun wide eyed. She was creepy enough without them, what was the need to give her guns now?

The rests in the premises were in no better position. This was the modern democratic country they were living in, not a dictatorship where people can just straight up kill someone just like that. What was happening?

"Ms Nancy-" one of the men said but was cut of by Nancy's screams.

"Cara... I'm Cara. Not Nancy. Today, after I kill her, I'll become Cara." Nancy had mad look in her eyes as she looked at Cara. Her emotions were rather complicated for Cara. To put it in better way, her emotions were rather twisted about Cara.

From a young age, Nancy had everything she wanted. She was brought in an atmosphere where women were nothing but showpieces. There was never any responsibility on her. The rules for her were simple, as long as she listened to her father, she gets everything she wants. If she doesn't, they cut away the source of her happiness, money and luxury. So she learned from a young age that as long as she was obedient, she would get everything she wanted.

Now that might be alright in a normal, civilized family, but Randi's were in Mafia. And mafia is a place where women were treated as objects. In other words, Nancy was brought up to become a perfect whore. She could make the weakest and oldest of men excited with vitality without a glitch for a whole night. On top of that she was a beauty, a curvy body with XXXL size boobs (A/N: that was a joke btw if women don't joke about each other's body in this way where you're from, but you get the normal idea) and a firm, bouncy butt. Her face value was not low either. She had full lips and big eyes and a sweet face.

And since she was brought up in it, she had no problem with it. Her thought process was simple. She and her brother both were her father's child so both of them should contribute in his business as the interests are enjoyed by both of them. The only difference was that her brother killed people while she spread her legs. Both were frowned by society, but both were their job.

When her father asked her to seduce Dominic Adam, she was alright with it. For her every man was alike and after the lights were switched off, the face didn't matter. He was rich and take care of her huge needs and she was beautiful and could make his business clients happy and gain him huge profits. She was certain it would be alright to marry that man.

So, first she befriended his youngest sister who was the most naive in the siblings and then, through her she reached Dominic. But Dominic was not like other men she usually met. He didn't treat her like other men did. Even if it was rough night, Dominic respected her and her comfort levels. He never forced himself and he never made her do anything that she didn't want to. Although it sounded absurd but in that one night, she fell for him. And the cherry on top was that she soon found out she was pregnant. Dominic was treating it as another one of his 'wam bam thank you ma'am' adventures but when he got to know that she was pregnant and it was definitely his he didn't take it lightly. Even though unprepared, Dominic treated the unborn child preciously and took good care of Nancy during her pregnancy.

Her life couldn't be more perfect as she imagined herself with him, so much so that it almost turned into an obsession. A life with him and her child. Oh, how perfect would it be! After being treated as an object for her entire life, Nancy for the first time felt what it was to be treated as a woman. She was desperate to leave that life and enjoy this one. And Dominic was her ticket for it.

Unfortunately, she was long used to her slutty ways. She just couldn't help herself from messing around. Eventually, she became greedy and wanted best of both worlds. But Dominic was a man who wouldn't wear a green hat. So he kicked her to the curb and took even her child, the only thing that connected her to him away.

She cried and begged for a second chance but Dominic never bothered. He wasn't in love with her in the first place. The only thing connecting them was Ben. So if she couldn't care of him and be a good mother, he had no use for her. Nancy couldn't take it.

She tried contacting him again but he refused. When her family tried to pressure him, he attacked her entire family. Suddenly, all the hidden secrets of her family was left for all to see. They used to live the life of kings once but now they're turned into street rats, taking refuge here and there.

Suddenly, her perfect life was destroyed by him. This depression along with her mental traumas turned her completely twisted. She begged and begged Dominic, making her presence known whenever she could. Finally, after four years, Dominic gave her another chance as he didn't want his son to grow up without a mother.

But she was brought up in a harsh life. Visiting drug cartels and brothels with both men and women to serve them was a norm for her since childhood and playing with weapons as toys wasn't a big deal as well. On top of that she wasn't high on patience. So, whenever Ben couldn't do what she wanted him to do, she would easily lash out and even beat him, irrespective wether what she demanded from him was reasonable or not.

As a result, within a week, she was thrown out again with no way of contacting Dominic or Ben. To be returned into hell after a short stay at heaven turned her more twisted. She wanted it back. She could restrain herself. She could do whatever he wanted from her. But she had to get back with them. She wanted the life she lived for that week back. And she tried every possible way to achieve it.

But suddenly out of nowhere, Cara appeared. Due to her obsession with the father-son pair, she always had people trail them. So it completely blew her mind when she saw how they treated this random woman.

Dominic, a man who never bothered being nice and flowery with women and just slept with whoever threw themselves at him actually chased her, going as far as blackmailing her to make her stay with him. Dominic was an indifferent man. Except his family, she never saw him being good to anyone. But he actually treated Cara as a precious gem, going as far as distancing himself with his most beloved sister.

Ben, the child who would run away at the sight of her, his own biological mother, was actually acting clingy to this random woman. He, the demon that terrorized the entire Adam family was always so well-behaved and sweet in front of her.

Why? What was so good about her? She didn't see it. Yet this random woman could enjoy all the dreams that she had without breaking a sweat. Heavens were witness of how much she changed for her family, her son and the man she loved, how much she sacrificed. But she couldn't get even an ounce of her affection. Why could Cara? What was so special about her?

But if they wanted her, she would become her. She would become Cara and finally she could have all the things she ever dreamed about.