🌹07

"Taeyongie can you shower baby Taehee? I need to cook the breakfast" Heejin said as she slowly got up from the bed weakly.

"Hey I'll shower him.And I've cooked for us.You literally just gave birth so have a rest hm?" Taeyong said and Heejin sighed in defeat."Okay" she muttered as Taeyong smiled taking the baby in his crib beside her bed.

"Good morning baby Taehee" Taeyong cutely cooed giving the baby to his mother."You sleep well?" the baby smiled a little.

"Aw you're so cute!!" Heejin giggled."Come here baby let's shower" he brought the little baby into the bathroom straight into his mini tub.

Taeyong left the bathroom's door opened wide so Heejin could look after them from the bed.

After shower, Taeyong wore Taehee a cute white onesie."He's so cute! He's the copy of yours" he awed again when Taehee yawned.

"Aw fine fine you want to go back to sleep.I got you buddy" Taeyong patted the baby swaying right and left to put him to sleep again.

Heejin smiled at the adorable view."Oh the boys are coming.They want to meet baby Taehee" she nodded sighing softly."Then I should cook something for them" she wanted to get up but Taeyong stopped her.

"I'll just buy for them.You can't do chores remember?!" He scolded her a little."Sorry" he sighed and put the already asleep Taehee in the crib.

He hugged Heejin tightly as he rested his chin on her head."I know you want to pay me back, but not now okay? Let's wait until you fully cure" he kissed her cheek and she giggled at the ticklish feel.

That evening, Taeyong's friends came to his house feeling excited to meet the newborn baby.They ran into Taeyong and Heejin's share room going straight to the wooden crib.

"Aw!! Hello baby!!" Haechan cooed cutely."What's his name noona?" Renjun asked."Taehee" they awed when the baby yawned signalling he wanted to wake up.

"You guys can pick him up.But support his head.He is still weak" the youngsters played with the baby as the others also took a look.

"Noona I bet he'll look handsome because you're pretty!!" Jeno said."Thanks Jeno" Heejin giggled when Mark joined them.

"Oh? HE WEAR THE ONESIE!! THE ONE THAT I BOUGHT!!" Mark cheered happily feeling proud of himself."Yeah.Thank you again" he winked at her and played with the toddlers.