"Kinda Thirsty?....."

The two boys got to Jeongins double story house. Jeongin opened the door and went inside, with Chan not too far behind. "Uh-uhm Jeongin won't your parents mind a complete stranger coming here?"Chan said rubbing the nape of his neck." No Chan hyung they'll be fine with it, they're not even here. My dad's gone on business and my moms at a friends house she'll be back the day after tomorrow "Jeongin said smiling his famous dimple smile. Chans heart skipped a beat when he saw Jeongin smile. The boy radiated blinding energy even during bieng... Well bullied." Your smiles pretty"Chan said unconsciously staring at the boy. "Th-thank you Hyung" Jeongin said a blush creeping to his cheeks. "An-anyways hyung are you hungry?" Jeongin said snapping Chan out of his daze. "N-no, im k-kinda thirsty"Chan said again cringing at the way he was a stuttering mess." Hyung, you stutter alot"Jeongin giggled. Chan couldnt help but smile.

"Anyways ill get the drinks, what would you like?" Jeongin said heading to the kitchen. "Suprise me" Chan said before setting his bag on the couch before plopping down beside it. Jeongin came back out with two glases of milk, in two doughnut shapped mugs. "These are my favourite mugs, they're cute" Jeongin said handing Chan the mug. "Like you..." Chan said looking at the flustered boy. "YAH! Chan hyung stop with the compliments its cheesy" Jeongin giggled. Chan looked down at the drink infront of him. He was just as pink as the liquid infront of him. He took a sip. "You like strawberry stuff, hurh?" Chan said looking up at Jeongin. "Y-yes how'd you know?" Jeongin said raising an eyebrow.

"Well earlier on when your hands were on my face they smelt like straw berry short cake and now you're drinking strawberry milk, oh amd i noticed on your backpack, there's a strawberry key chain"Chan stated."Oh, i forgot about that,... WATI YOU SMELLED MY HANDS!? Hyung thats wierd" Jeongin burst out laughing. Chan found his laugh adorable he just wanted to cuddle the little boy infront of him.

After Jeongins laughing fit, he decided to change into more comfortable clothes. "Uh-Uhm Chan hyung... I need to change but uhm... The clothes i wear please dont judge me"Jeongin said fiddling with his fingers." Why would i judge the way you dress? "chan said confusion evident in his voice." You'll see"...