"Mine...."

Chan ordered the two boys some shushi boxes online. Jeongin was in the living room running his fingers up and down the marks Chan just made. "Mine" He mumbled.

"Innie! The foods gonna be here soon!" Chan shouted from the kitchen. Jeongin just hummed in response. "Innie...uhm i havent actually explained to-to you my situation" Chan whispered.

"What situation Channie?" Jeongin said. "So you know how Sana said that she's my girl friend?". "Yeah?". "She wasnt all that lying" Chan said fiddling with his fingers. "What!?" Jeongin jumped up from the couch. Chan stayed silent. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Im someone side hoe, wow!" Jeongin said running his fingers through his hair.

"No! No! Innie its not like that!" Chan exclaimed. "Sit down so i can explain!" Chan said. Jeongins sat down onto the couch. "Okay so, Sana isnt my girlfriend - girlfriend, but because of my parents and their business, she kinda is?" Jeongins eyes were starting to rim with tears. Chan noticed but continued.

"Look... When her family sold our family shares it was in agreement that if they did I'd be Sanas boyfriend" Chan sighed. "And you think.. Explaining this is gonna make me feel less shit?" Jeongin schoffed. "Look Jeongin, technically she isnt really my girlfriend, i dont like her! I like you!" Chan said standing up.

"THATS A LIE! YOU DONT LIE TO THE PERSON YOU LIKE!? I OPENED UP TO YOU! I GAVE YOU A FUCKING BLOWJOB!? I FEEL SO DIRTY OH MY GOD, YOU PROBABLY FUCKED HER TOO DIDNT YOU?!" Jeongin was full blown crying. No awnser.

"Did you...?" Jeongin whimpered. "Im sorry Innie... I did". Jeongins fists clenched. "But i swear it was a while before i met you! I didnt even know you!" Chan tryed ti defend himself. But the more he spoke, the more he knew he was in the wrong.

"So none of this, none of-of this was real?" Jeongin cryed. "No baby, no it-". "Dont baby me". "Innie-". "SHUTUP! GO BABY SANA! OH YOU KNOW WHAT FOR FUCKS SAKE MAYBE YOU GOT THE GIRL PREGNANT!? MAYNE THATS WHY SHE DOESNT WANNA LEAVE YOU ALONE?!" Jeongin shouted.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT HAVE TO SIT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT!, YOU WANT ME TO BE WITH SANA!? I FUCKING WILL!" Chan screamed before grabbing his keys amd leaving.

Jeongin decided to call Hyunjin.He kmew Felix would be fumming and Hyunjin was the next best thing. "Jinnie?" Jeongin whimpered. "Innie whats wrong?". "I-I need you" Jeongin cryed into the phone. "Ill be there soon baby"......