"Wh-What Are You Wearing?"

Jeongin walked up the stairs. Leaving a confused Chan behind. "Come on Jeongin, he is a nice guy, he wont judge you... He said he wouldntz" Jeongin said to himself. He mustered up all the confidence he had and put his outfit on. Not only was he a little but he loved crosssdressing.

He had a rainbow, oversized long sleeve shirt on with white thigh highs.

This is what he is wearing^

Jeongin slowly walked downstairs and stopped at the last step. Chan heard the steps stop and said soemthing. "Jeongin... You can come out i wont judge" Chan said. Jeongin, after a few minutes, came into the living room.

Chans jaws dropped at the sight. He was only so confused,but honestly REALLY turned on right now. The way Jeongins pale thighs were showing was so hot. Although Jeongin clinging onto his sweater paws made him look so cute at the same time.

"Chan hyung?" Jeongin squeeked snapping Chan out of his gaze. "Uh-Uhm Jeongin wh-what are you wearing?" Chan said. "I cou-could go take it off if it makes you uncomfortable" Jeongin said slightly turning. "NO! No... If you're comfortable its okay" chan said a blush already painted across his cheeks. "Okay then" Jeongin said. "Lets start?" Jeongin said.

The boys practised for about three hours. It was now 8:39 and it was already dark outside. "Uhm Jeongin... I think i should leave" Chan said. He didnt want to go. He wanted to stay. "Uh-uhm Chan hy-hyung, do you wanna stay the night? Its dangerous outside, and its dark. I wou-wouldnt mind the company anyways" Jeongin said looking down at his exposed lap. "I'd love too!" Chan said a bit too eagerly. "Great.. Uhm you could sleep in the guest room if you like?" Jeongin said finally looking up. "Jeongin... I know we met like a few hours ago.. An-and we probably arent thst close.. But is it okay if sleep with you?" Chan said waiting for a response.

Jeongins heart skipped a beat. "Su-sure Chan Hyung" Jeongin said shyly. "Uhm i have spare clothes in my cupboard, ill be right back ill just get some extra blankets" Jeongin said leaving the room.

Chan trudged over to Jeongins closet and opened it up. A cardboard box fell out of it, open at his feet. Chan gasped to see what was inside. He saw lace panties, different coloured thigh highs, skirts and other female clothing. Does Jeongin have a sister? Are these his? Chan couldnt help but imagine Jeongin in those lace panties and thigh highs. He pulled out some black shorts, he didnt want to look further and decided to sleep shirtless. He put the box and items back and got into the bed.

Jeongin came back and asked Chan to get up so he could put the blankets across the bed. Chan got up and stood a bit further behind Jeongin. Everytime Jeongin would bend over the bed,the lace panties he was wearing would stick. Chan bit his lip trying to compose himself. Stopping himself from ruining the younger right there.

"We can lie down now" Jeongin said snapping Chan out of thought for the nth time tonight. "O-okay" Chan said before getting into the bed. Jeongin didnt mind Chan sleeping shirtless, but he couldnt help but blush at the sight of Chans toned body. "Innie is it okay if i hold you?" Chan said calmly. "O-okay hyung" Jeongin said.

He couldnt believe it. He was cuddling with a half naked boy from his school in lace panties and an oversized shirt. Jeongin didnt think things could get any wierder until Chan said soemthing. "Jeongin...whos clothes are those in the cupboard?"