"COOKIES!"

It was the next day and surprisingly it wasnt akward. Chan had woken up a bit earlier then Jeongin and went to the grocery store to buy the younger something. He entered the grocery store and bought a tub of choc chip cookies. He hope Jeongin would like them because he took a good guess.

Chan came back to Jeongins house and went up to Jeongins room. He heard sulking. "Innie? Are you okay?". "Ch-Chan hyung?" Jeongin lifted his face out from his sweater paws. His eyes were puffy , which Chan hated. He didnt want to see Jeongin sad.

"Innie, baby, why are you crying" Chan said setting down the cookies. He walked over to the bed and started stoking Jeongins hair. "I-I thought you left me, i thought you hated me for wha-what we did last-last night" Jeongin said looking up at Chan. "No, no, Jeongin im so sorry i went to the grocery store but im here now" Chan said embracing Jeongin.

"Im sorry, you dont even know me that well and-and I dont know you that well but im bieng clingy" Jeongin said chuckling slightly at his stupidity. "No, its okay Innie, I understand, even though we dont know eachother that well we can get to know eachother?" Chan rubbed Jeongins back, until he stopped crying. "I'd love that, Channie hyung".

"Hey what happened to daddy?" chan said smirking. Jeongins smile dropped. "Too soon?" Chan said nervously. "Too soon." Jeongin deadpanned. "Anyways what did you get at the shop?" Jeongin said looking at the paper brown bag on the night stand. "Oh i brought you cookies" Chan said pulling out the tub of Cookies. "COOOKIIEEE!" jeongin shouted before making graby hands at the tub. Chan just giggled and handed him the tub. "Thank you Channie" Jeongin said. "Pleasure bub, but finish your cookies so we can get to school" Chan said. "Okay"....