"Pretty..."

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
INCOMING SMUT

Chan lyed Jeongin down on the couch and hovered over him. He started kissing Jeongin passionately. Jeongin wrapped his legs around Chans waist and entangled his fingers in Chans hair.

"Mhm~Daddy" Jeongin moaned. Chan started leaving light kisses on Jeongins Jaw line and upper neck. Chan rubbed his hands up and down Jeongins thigh until he reached the lace panties. He stsrted teasing Jeongin and pulled the panties down a bit. "Daddy ~" Jeongin whined.

Chan went downer and downer until he was facing Jeongins thighs. Jeongin whimpered as he felt chans lips attatch to the skin just above his knees. "You're so beautiful baby" Chan mumbled while sucking lightly. He kept moving up. When he came to Jeongins uller thigh he started sucking harder littering them with purple and blue marks.

Jeongin gasped at the sudden change in contact. Chan kep sucking until he was satisfied. "Pretty..." he whispered running his fingers up and down the marks he littered all ober Jeongin thighs. "Channie can we cuddle?" Jeongin said as if nothing happened before. "Sure baby". Chan sat Jeongin on his lap so that Jeongins back was against his chest.

"Innie you hungry?" Chan said. "Yes daddy".......