"Can You Wear Those?"

Chan and Jeongin arrived at the youngers house. Jeongin opened the door and told Chan he'd go change. Chan followed him. Jeongin rummaged through his cupboard when suddenly the box fell out. He didnt take note of it and kept looking for a top. "Baby?". "Yes Chan Hyung?". "Can you wear those".

Jeongin looked at what Chan was pointing at. He instantly turned a bright red. "Wh-What?". "Only if you're comfortable with it" Chan said looking down at his fingers. "Okay Channie Hyung" Jeongin bent down and picked up the box. "D-do you wanna choose it for me, Hyung?". "Yes?".

Jeongin handed Chan the box. Chan looked up at Jeongin as a way of asking approval. Jeongin nodded. Chan opened the box and looked through the contents. He pulled out a black mini skirt,pink lace panties and black thigh highs. "Can you put these on?". "Okay Chan Hyung". "Oh and In-Innie?". "Mhm?". "Can you call me daddy...please?"Chan said." Okay.... Daddy"Jeongin smiled before hopping into the bathroom.

Chan through himself om the bed. "God the things this boy does to me" Chan sighed he pulled out his phone and scrolled through it. A few minutes later Jeongin stepped out of the bathroom. Chan looked up and his eyes widened. Jeongins face turned a bright pink as he was rocking back and forth. "Come here" Chan said his voice deep and raspy. Honestly ut made little Jeongin twitch.

Jeongin sat on Chan lap. Chan ribbed his hand up and down Jeongins thigh. Jeongin just sat there and watched. "Can we-we watch a movie, please, daddy?" Jeongin said. "Sure baby".

Chan picked Jeongin up. Jeongin straddled him. They walked down stairs and put the TV on. "Jeongin?". "Hm?". "I need to ask you something"Chan said. Jeongin sat up and straddled Chan again." Yes, daddy? "." Are you really a little? ".

There was silence for a moment. Until Jeongin spoke up." Yes hyung, thats why this morning when you brought me those cookies, i made grabby hands. I almost slipped, but i controlled myself" Jeongin said looking down. "Baby look at me" Jeongin looked up. "Who is your caretaker?".

"Actually this is the funny part, i have four" Jeongin giggled nervously. "Lixxie, Jinnie, sungie and Minnie are my daddys" Jeongin said. "o-oh okay, uhm does the whole little thing have anything to do with you dressing like this?". "No, i just lile skirts and girly clothes,my mom and dad know. They're very excepting of it". Chan nodded as he took all the information in.

"Innie can i be your care taker too?" Chan askes with hopeful eyes. Jeongin cupped Chans face. "Ofcourse Channel Hyung". "Ah, ah, what's my name?" Chan said smirking. "Sorry, daddy" Jeongin said.

"Channie, can you give me hickeys?". "Sure baby, but why ask?". "B-because i want you to give me hickeys on my thighs". Chan smirked "Sure baby"...