"Awwwww"

The first week of the boys suspension went by really quick. Jeongins mother went to visit his dad in America so she left him with the other four boys.

"DADDYYY!" Jeongins screeched trying to fund Hyunjin. "What baby? " He giggled . "Lixxie took my unicorn stuffie again". "Awwwww, Felix". "No! He wont kiss me!" Felix exclaimed. "No!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"Please" Felix pouted. Suddenly the bell rang. Hyunjin opened it. "How can I-what do you want?" Hyunjin growled. "Calm down wolverine im here to get my clothes." Sure but dont let Jeongin see you, his in little space and seeing you is just gonna make him cry"Hyunjin warned. Chan nidded in agreement.

"Daddy! No!" Jeongin screeched. He ran passed the staircase bumping into Chan and Hyunjin. "So much for him not seeing me" Chan sighed. Honestly inside he was happy he got to see his Jeongin. "DADDY! Lixxie wants to kiss me, i dont wanna, Lixxie yuck!" Jeongun whined not taking note of Chans presence.

"Baby, just let Lixxie kiss you"Hyunjin chuckled." Fine, but only cause you asked me dwaddy"Jeongin giggled kissing Hyunjins cheek and running off. Meanwhile Chan watched the whole scene unfold. He was mad, because Jeongin kissed Hyunjin,sad because thats how Jeongin used to kiss him and envious because Hyunjin and the boys had all Jeongins love again.

"Go get your clothes and get out" Hyunjin spat snapping Chan out of his gaze. "Okay, jeez aint gotta be so rude". Chan walked up to Jeongins room and opened his cupboard. He saw the box and sighed. He felt sad because he only got to see Jeongin in those like... Twice. Anyways he looked through the cupboards and found his stuff.

Suddenly the door opened. "Chan Hyung?" Jeongin said. "Uhm In-Jeongin sorry, i just came to get my stuff" Chan said looking down. "Uhm okay, i just came to put this back" Jeongin said holding up the unicorn plushie. "Out of little space hurh?" Chan sighed. "Yep-wait how did you know i was in little space?" Jeongin raised an eyebrow. "Oh i actually got here a while ago" Chan saud rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Oh okay, carry on i wont bother you" Jeongin said. He was on his way to the door when Chan spoke up. "Uhm Jeongin?". "Yah?". "Can we talk?". Jeongin thought for a moment. He gathered his thoughts and nodded his head. "But you need to be quick before the boys notice how long ive been gone".

"So uhm, Innie about that day in the cafeteria, i dont know what got into me? I kinda of got jelous when i saw you and Hyunjin bieng all touchy, it triggered soemthing and i snapped. I hoenstly never meant to hurt you, thats why i didnt tell you, i knew you'd be fumming"Chan said tears brimming his eyes. Jeongin just sat and stared.

"Uhm, i honestly didnt wanna hurt any of you, i know its gonna be hard to trust me again, oh! And about the whole blow job thing, i li-liked it, when we kiss i feel like everything stops, i only wanna be with you i dont know you that long but-but i think i love you"Chan cryed out.

Next thing he knew he felt a soft, strawberry flavoured lips on his. Jeongins soft, strawberry lips. Jeongin was crying too. He hated it but he really did love Chan. He needed him.
"I love you too Chan hyung, i always did and always will" Jeongin smiled.

They sat there and just stared at eachother. "We should probably tell the boys" Jeongin sighed. They went downstairs and explained Chan apologised to all of them. Hyunjin and Felix were a bit more hard to convince but everyone and everything went back to normal.