"It Was... Sexy"

As Jeongin was pulling Sanas hair and Sana screeching,Chan and the boys were trying to seperate the two. "You little bitch!" Jeongin shouted pulling at Sanas hair. "Fuck off Chan wants me not you he's only using you as a distraction". Ooh... How she regretted saying that. Jeongin slamed her down to the ground. He sat ontop of her and started slapping her. By this time, there were students all around them. Some chanting 'Go Jeongin', some recording and some whispering. "YANG JEONGIN!PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE GIRL!" Jeongins principle shouted. All the students scattered leaving a crying Sana, a Panting Jeongin, a panicking Chan and four giggling boys behind. "Now you four! Get to class!". Jisung, Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin left to get to class. "You three my office. Now." The princapal, Mr. Park Jin young said.

"Now,anyone care to explaim what was happening over there?" Mr. Park asked. "He-he hurt me" Sana cryed out. "Bullshit" The principle said shocking all of them. "Sana you're a bitch, I know it, they know and you know it". "Bu-but". "No buts you're suspended!" Mr. Park stated. "But what about that freak he fought with me too?" Sana screeched jumping out of her seat. Chan got it up. "Call him something again and we'll have a round two" Chan said making Sana feel small.

"Channie Hyung calm down.... Please" Jeongin whispered. All his confidence had disappeared at the thought of bieng im trouble. He went back to soft Jeongin. He was scared. "Sorry, sorry baby" Chan said sitting back down. "Anyways... Jeongin i know you're a good kid and this bitch probably provoked you-". "Im still here you know?" Sana interrupted. "I know Sana probably provoked you but you should have handled it better, i domt want to do this but your suspended for a week". "Wait-wait?! My slip says two!" Sana questioned angrily. "So?" The principle said. Sana huffed and left. Chan and Jeongin not long after leaving the office.

"Im sorry Channie Hyung, i dont know what came over me. She was bothering and it made me mad and-." Jeongin its okay and seeing you mad... It was kind of... Sexy"Chan said smirking. Jeongin hit chans chest. "Hyung, stop!" Jeongin said blushing. "Why?". "Someone might hear us" Jeongin mumbled. "Why? Nobodys out here anyways they're all gone to class" Chan said corning Jeongin. Eventually he found himself in a corner Chan hovering infront of him. "Hyung.... We're going to get caught" Jeongin whined. He really wanted this too but he was already suspended he didnt wanna get expelled.

"So? Let's have alittle fun? Please?" Chan whispered before kissing Jeongins lips.