"Who's This Bitch?"

Chan and Jeongin walked into school. Hand in hand. Jeongin didnt want to but Chan forced him. Jeongin and Chan walked up to Jeongins friends. All four mouths wide open. "If i were you guys id close my mouth, you're gonna make the guys horny" Chan said pointing over to a group of boys that were staring at them.

The four boy quickly closed their mouths. "Uhm? Care to explain?" Felix said. "No, he has to greet us first" Hyunjin interrupted. Jeongin huffed and stood on his tippy toes kissing the cheeks of Hyunjin and Seungmin. Then went back to his own level as he kissed Felix and Jisungs. Chan was literally so confused but more Jelous.

Jeongin noticed Chans little glare. "Channie Hyung we do thus all the time dont worry" Jeongin said looking at Chan with a smile. It melted Chans heart. "O-okay Innie" Chan chuckled. Their little moment was ruined. Sana. Jeongin saw here looking at his and Chans hand, he tryed to let go but Chan kept his grip firm. "Hi baby" Sana said looking up at Chan playing with ends of her skirt, trying to expose her thighs.

"What do you want?" Chan sighed. "Rude... But to awnser your question. I want you" She said tapping her finger down Chan arm. Jeongin didnt know what came over him. "Who's this bitch?" He said looking Sana up and down. Chan was shocked to say the least but looking at Jeongins facial expressions.... He looked really hot. Angry Jeongin... Was turning Chan on. "This bitch? Im his girlfriend!" Sana shouted alittle. "Uhm... I dont see her?" Felix said looking around, the action obviously meant to be sarcastic. "Turn around" Sana said. Felix turned around and so did Jisung. "Well... We dont see much" Jisung schoffed. Chan was honestly so proud of the boys. "Bitch keep it moving, you can honestly see he isnt interested" Jeongin said staring daggers at Sana.

"And if i dont?" Sana said stepping closer to Jeongin. "Well then pumpkin we can go right now" Jeongin said. Sana slapped him in the face he grabbed her hair and pulled it in different directions.... Let the games begin....