Aang || PB & J

A/N: this is very fluffy, and also, you and Aang are a little bit older in this, as you live together. now, onto the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Aang, there is no way I am wearing this!" I screamed through the bathroom door.

Just a few minutes ago, my lovely boyfriend had slammed the door of our shared bedroom open, and he was holding a very large box in his arms. Our small Maltese named Appa entered behind him, but he was too excited with whatever was contained in this package to notice. Eagerly, he pulled out two large.....pieces of bread?

"Why are you holding such large pieces of bread?" Aang only chuckled before shoving one of the costumes into my arms.

"We," he said, pointing back and forth between the two of us, "are being a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Halloween!"

My jaw dropped. I shook my head, laughing at his antics. To be fair, we did not have many other options, since Sokka's annual Halloween party was tomorrow, and he had already purchased the costume. Besides, maybe it will look fine when I put it on, right?

Oh, how wrong I was, hence my previous statement.

"(Y/N)! Come out of the bathroom and let me see please!"

"NO! IF I WEAR THIS, I WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT FROM ZUKO AND SOKKA!" I replied. Before Aang and I got together, those two teased me relentlessly about my crush on him. From kissy noises to making little hearts with their hands behind his back any and every time I talked to him, it never stopped, so I knew how they were when it came to embarrassing things. Keeping this in mind, I was not going to give the two boys something else to make fun of.

"Babe! Please?" Gosh, I could even feel him making his "puppy dog eyes" through the door. He knew I could not resist those.

Hesitantly, I creaked the door open inch by inch. When it was fully ajar, I saw Aang's eyes light up. He too was in his half of the costume, yet somehow he still managed to fling himself at me.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING (Y/N)!" My hands came up to cover my face, but he somehow went around my "shield," kissing my cheek over and over again. A wave of embarrassment washed over me.

"Thank you, thank you, but what about Zuko and Sokka?" I asked him. Aang snapped his fingers, then flicked his hand to brush my question aside.

"Psh, Zuko and Sokka will be fine. Besides, we will not be the only ones with super fun costumes. Do you remember Toph's outfit from last year?" Actually, I did remember it. Last year, Toph showed up in full metal armor, which must have been very heavy to carry around. The details engraved on the armor were absolutely fantastic as well.

Furthermore, she claimed to have actually made the outfit, although that was understandable. She had been made the head of our school's blacksmithing club back in high school, and was now well on her way to becoming a metallurgical engineer.

"Okay, you have a point," I responded, "oh, oh, oh, and Suki and Ty Lee's costumes as well!"

Suki's costume resembled that of a Japanese samurai, and might I say, she looked amazing. She was currently working in a Broadway show called "The Rise of Kyoshi," all about this woman who can control the four elements of earth, fire, water and air. The people in this world call her the "avatar," and she helps keep the balance within the world.

She played as the leader of a group of girls that were inspired by the character Kyoshi. They are called the "Kyoshi Warriors," and they all wear a similar style of clothing, like what Suki wore to the party last year. Only, they use fans as weapons, and use a style of martial arts that involves said fans. It took months and months of training in order to get the moves right, but it is all worth it when you see how breath-taking it looks on stage.

On the other hand, Ty Lee was dressed in something simpler, but it also had a very elegant factor to it. She wore a light colored jumpsuit, with little frills, and a matching headband that really pulled it all together. Although I was not sure what exactly she was supposed to be, her costume had shown a lot of resemblance to a mystical bird, like a phoenix.

"Fine, fine. I will wear the costume, but only because I love you," I sighed, rolling my eyes. My boyfriend's eyes went wide as his arm reached up to rub the back of his neck. A soft pink cover dusted his cheeks, causing me to laugh quietly.

"I love you too," he replied, obviously a little flustered at my use of those three words. I started laughing softly, causing him to cross his arms and pout at me.

"Hey! You are laughing at me!" Holy crap, he is adorable.

"Sorry, you just look really cute when you blush," with these words, the pink, that had previously been visible on his cheeks, were replaced with a dark red. I picked myself up off the bed and motioned him over to me.

"Now, get over here you big goof," I told him, and he joined in on my laughter. Quickly, he made his way towards me, stopping just a little bit away from me. Our hands instinctually found each other as they immediately intertwined themselves together.

I softly squeezed his hand. He returned the gesture, and then leaned down and quickly pecked my lips. We both stood there, hands interlocked, with goofy grins on our faces. It was then that I realized just how lucky I was to have such a great guy like him.

He was the peanut butter, and I was the jelly.

Together, we're the perfect pair.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: so, here is the first halloween AU, and also just my first AU in general! i hope you enjoyed this, and i will be updating again soon, as i have more halloween related ideas.

as always, i do not own the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, nor do i own the characters. all rights to both are reserved by nickelodeon and the creators of the show.

(also, the picture included at the top is from party city)

i will see you all in the next update!

bye benders and non-benders! (you can choose whichever you would like to be)

-your author