curly haired cunt

Monday, 26th June

Last week before graduation, finally. Louis has been waiting for this moment for 3 years. He's been longing to leave the small, conservative Doncaster. He wants to be free, free from being someone he's heard he's supposed to be. 

He can't handle playing this role for any longer.

He got a scholarship for Manchester, football, of course. His dad isn't happy about it, not at all actually. Why would he? Football, it's a hobby, not a job. That's what he thinks at least. But Louis is 18 and his dad can't take the scholarship away, and the expenses are a lot lower.

As we're talking about him, we can probably introduce him properly. Mark Tomlinson, 48 years old, married to Johanna and dad of two kids, Louis and Lottie. You know, most people would say: proud dad of.. But in this case, people won't.

He isn't exactly proud of Louis, not at all. But that's another story.

Louis roams through the hallways taking in this place for the last few times it's crazy how time moves so fast, he remembers his first class in Doncaster high, there are a lot of beautiful memor-

"What the fuck, watch out where you walk!" Louis grunts while grabbing his shoulder that had just collided harshly with someone else's.

"Maybe you should grow a bit so I could at least see you coming," the guy snapped in response.

Harry Styles, of course.

"Fuck off, curly haired cunt," Louis mutters aggressively, more to himself than Harry. 

He sighs in annoyance and takes a shortcut to his next class, he's done reminiscing and wishes the week would be over already.

"Louis, mate, you ready for our last Monday?" Zayn exclaims happily while tapping his fingers against his desk like a drum.

Okay, Zayn might light up his mood, he's feeling slightly better already.

"Yeah, ready to leave this hell hole, mate!"

"I'm going to miss you next year, not to be sentimental but I really am," Zayn fake pouts a bit.

"Our colleges are going to be 30 minutes apart, you have a car. We'll probably even live together," Louis snickers while throwing his bag against the dusty floor.

They've been looking for quite some time now, at places to live, but they haven't found a great one, yet.

Zayn shrugs, "If we find something... I'm still going to miss you next to me in class."

~

Friday 30th june

The days went by pretty quickly, Louis is currently tapping his foot anxiously against the carpet in his living room. His mother just called him and Lottie down to talk about something. Moments like this wreck Louis' nerve system.

His dad began, "We're going away, on a holiday, this summer."

Louis and Lottie looked confused, they weren't rich, at all. The furthest they ever went was London, for one day, by car.

"For a month, we're going to France. We'll be going with a colleague of mine, Robin. He and his family invited us to stay with them. They have four small lodges at the seaside. He's got a son and a daughter around your ages so you'll be accompanied by them. " His dad said strictly. 

He made it sound like it's a company visit.

To Louis it sounds exactly how his dad explains it though, it doesn't sound as excited as it should. He doesn't like the fact that he's going to be with his family for a month without being able to walk away or meet his friends. He's going to be in fucking France, he doesn't even speak French, not a word.