She - Chapter One

This story is kinda explicit .. Viewer descretion is advised.
------------------

Chapter 1

Tyler's POV

"Uhh Tylerrr, yesss"

Ashley was moaning loud as fuck as I was pounding into her. We were in her bedroom for like an hour now.

Ashley was one of my hoes I like to fuck whenever I needed some pussy. She got a man but I'on give a fuck. If she don't care, I don't care.

"Did you like it Ty?" Ashley said putting on her robe after she finished sucking my dick.

"Hell yeah you know I always do" I said putting my shit on. "Yo where you threw my shirt at?" I asked looking for it.

"Oh," she chuckled. "Over there." she said, pointing by the door.

I put my shirt on and my hoody and got my phone. Ashley walked me downstairs.

"Aight, see you later." I said, about to walk out the door but she stopped me.

"Wait. Can I get a hug and kiss?" she asked, fluttering her crusty ass eyelashes.

"Na, ain't that's what your man is for?" I said. Like bitch, I only wanted some pussy.

She laughed as if I was joking and I wasn't but she still put her arms around me. I hugged back just to grab a handful of her soft big ass. Then she grabbed my dick.

"Remember to call me whenever you need some more of this." she said and winked. I bit my lip.

"Aight" I said and left.
It was raining outside when I left Ashley's house. I put my hood on and started walking to my house.

I'm 18 and I live with my mom, it's just me and her. I don't know who my dad is. Never met him. That nigga probably dead for all I know. But usually I'm never home. I sometimes sleep over a bitch house when I fall asleep after our fuck or my nigga Taco's house.

I went inside my house and straight up to my room. I saw my mom asleep on the couch watchin' some shit but I went in my bathroom to take a nice long hot shower then I went my ass to bed.

- The Next Day -

I woke up, brushed my teeth and went downstairs.
"Mornin' mama" I said to my mom.

"Goodmorning Ty" she smiled.

"The fuck you smiling for ?" I asked curiously while getting my breakfast. She never smiles like that. Especially at me.

"No reason" she said trying to hide her smile. The fuck? Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" My mom said quickly and almost ran to the door. "I wasn't gonna get that shit anyway" I mumbled to myself and continued eating my breakfast.

I heard a man's voice followed by my mom's giggling as they entered the kitchen. Who the fuck is that.

"Oh Tyler this is Steve. Steve this is my son Tyler." my mom said.

"Hello Tyler" he said putting his hand out. I looked at his hand.

"Waddup" I said nodding my head at him with my mouth full. He put his hand down and made a face. I don't like this nigga. He look too proper and shit.

"Well um you can go in the livingroom and make yourself comfortable, I'll be right there." my mom said. "Alrighty" he said and went in the livingroom.

"Tyler I want you to show a little more respect to Steve. Me and him are dating."

"Fuck no, I already don't like that nigga" I said getting up to put my dish away.

"Tyler,"

"Ma no. And I'm chillin with my boys today so I'll be home later tonight"

"Ty, You're always coming home late or never come at all. Start coming home please" she said. I sucked my teeth and went upstairs ignoring her.

I took a shower and got dressed and left the house with my skateboard.

*

"Nigga fell twice" I said and started dying laughing at Taco when he fell off his skateboard.

"Shit, I think I scraped my knee" Taco said limping. I laughed again.

Taco is one of my close niggas. I was with Taco, Earl, Hodgy, and Jasper. We were in front of Taco's house. All of them my close niggas but I knew Taco since we were little niggas.

"Yo who that sexy bitch over there looking like Miley Cyrus. Ayoo maaa!" Jasper yelled at some girl that was passing. She ignored him though.

"She don't even look good nigga shutup" Hodgy said. "Nigga shut your non single ass up. That bitch look just like my wife Miley" Jasper said.

"No, that bitch don't even got no ass. Miley Cyrus look way better." Earl said.

"Nigga, Miley Cyrus don't got no ass either. I would fuck that bitch in her face though." I said looking back down at my phone.

"Watchu doing?" Taco asked me. "I'm just on instag-" my phone started to ring. "Fuck, holdup it's my mom. Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Why? But I don't want to. Why the fuck I gotta be there for? *sucks teeth*. But mom-. I know bu-. *sucks teeth* Fuck. Fine then."

My friends was looking at me while I was on the phone. "Aight bye" I hung up the phone and sighed.

"What's good witchu nigga?" Hodgy asked me. "Some nigga my mom dating is staying for fucking dinner so she want me to come home early and shit to have dinner with them and get to know him. Fuck that shit." I said. "Nigga you better listen to ya mama" Jasper said. "Nigga fuck you" I said.

Two girls we know that chill with us sometimes walked passed. "Ay Serena" I said. "Hey Tyler. Hey guys." she said. She and the other girl Brina gave us all a hug and walked away. "Serena sexy as fuck" Taco said. "Word that bitch ass is giant" Earl said. Another girl walked by.

"Ay you looking good over there," I yelled at her. "In that shirt ... In that shirt ... In that shirt ... In that shirt ... In that shir-"

"Nigga shut the fuck up. she ignoring you, she don't want you." Earl said.

"Bitch you wasn't cute anyway!" I yelled at her. "Ugly ass bitch." I said. They started laughing.

"Yo Tyler, ain't that that bitch you fuck with?" he said pointing to Ashley across the street.

"Yeah I was at her house last night." I said. "You fucked her?" Taco asked. "No nigga we played chess" I said. Earl started busting out laughing. "Stupid ass nigga." I said.

"I wanna fuck that bitch. " Jasper said. "No nigga that's mine." I said.

"Don't she got a boyfriend?" Jasper asked.

"I don't give a fuck nigga I been fucking his bitch for mad long. He's slow as fuck." I said.

Just then some girl walked by, she was looking fine. I never saw her before.

"Yo who that?" I asked. "Oh, I saw that bitch yesterday I think she moved here last night." Jasper said. New girl moved on the block. "She fine as fuck." I said staring at her. "'I'll be back." I said and walked after the girl.

----------------------------

I'm not really confident that I would have alot of readers and stuff. But yeah, I tried. This is my first time publishing a story , but hope yall like it. Just a lil bit at least.