One

This one is for you lovelycabinet ♥️

"Ooops!"

"Hi." The boy answers with a bright smile even though Harry just peed on his shoe.

He blushes and just stands there staring but then he pulls it together, realizing what an embarrassing situation he's in and he still has his dick out as well. He hurries to tuck it in.
"I'm so sorry I peed on you!"

"It's okay curly. It happens." The boy smiles and looks at him with curious blue eyes.

"You're not angry?" Harry asks.

"Not really." The boy answers, still smiling brightly.

"Good." Harry says and relaxes.

The boy is done and walks up to the sink to wash his hands. He reaches for a paper towel first and wipes his shoe before he turns on the water and finds some soap. Harry washes his hands as well.
"What's your name curly?"

"Harry Styles. Yours?" Harry asks and shows off his dimples.

The boys' eyes widen from the sight.
"Louis Tomlinson. You're a Beta?" Louis asks and gives him an evaluating look.

"Yeah." Harry answers and bites his lower lip.

"Too bad." Louis replies with a wink before he turns around to get out of the bathroom.
"Good luck with your audition." Louis says over his shoulder.

"You too!" Harry replies.

He watches the Alpha leave with blushed cheeks. He's the most beautiful boy he has ever laid eyes on and his comment earlier made it sound like that maybe he likes boys as well.

His audition goes well and he gets through to the next round. There will be a couple of months until he can come back and he goes home with his family who came with him for support.

It's warm in the car and Harry's sweating. His whole body is tingling. His mum gives him a concerned look.
"You don't look okay, sweetie. What's going on?"

"I don't know mum. Maybe I'm catching a cold or something." Harry mumbles. He felt okay earlier in the day.

His sister Gemma reaches out a hand and puts it on his forehead.
"You're burning up!"

His stepdad Robin wrinkles his eyebrows and sniffs the air.
"Anne, you have to hurry home."

Robin turns around to look at Harry.
"Don't be scared but I think you're going into heat."

Harry's eyes almost pop out of their sockets.
"What? I'm sixteen!"

Anne gives her mate a quick glance.
"Are you sure Robin?"

"Yeah, he smells different." Robin answers.

"But I'm sixteen! Most people present when they hit their teens!" Harry screeches.

"You're a late bloomer honey. It's okay. You'll be okay." Anne answers reassuringly while she presses on the gas pedal.

"No, no, no. I can't become an Omega!" Harry protests while sweat is pricking his skin.

"There's nothing wrong with being an Omega love. I should know. There's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just try and embrace it but ehm, I hope we'll get home before your heat kicks in for real." His mum says and drives faster.

They're racing against the clock and when she finally parks the car on their driveway Harry's whole body is shaking. Robin has had his head outside the window for the last couple of miles.

Anne and Gemma hurry out of the car to help him inside. Harry's trousers are wet from slick and he whimpers. They manage to get him upstairs. Gemma disappears into her own bedroom and comes back a moment later with pink cheeks. She looks embarrassed. She hands Harry something.
"Here, it's new. You're gonna need it."

Harry looks down and his face turns crimson red when he sees the pink dildo in his hand.
"Gemma!" He gasps in horror.

"This is so awkward but you're gonna need it! I'm leaving now." Gemma says and backs out of the room.

Harry refuses to look at his mother and she pretends like she doesn't see the dildo at all.
"Alright, sweetie. Lock the door behind you. You're safe here. This will take five days give or take. You'll be okay, I promise."

She leaves the room as well and Harry manages to lock the door. He wiggles out of his clothes and lays down on the bed, ignoring the pink dildo. What was Gemma thinking?

Ten minutes later he's grateful to have it when his heat kicks in for real. He spends five days in a haze helping himself get through the weirdest experience he has ever had.

When his heat is finally over he showers and walks downstairs. He sits down with his mum and has a long talk about what it means to be an Omega. It's a good talk.

Three weeks later they call from the X-factor to give him a date for his next performance. He informs the lady that he has been presented as an Omega and the other end of the line stays silent for a long while.
"I'll have to call you back. I have to discuss this with my boss."

Harry breaks down crying as soon as they hang up. So this is it? He won't even get a chance now just because he's an Omega? That's so unfair!

His phone rings an hour later.
"Hello Harry, this is Simon Cowell speaking."

He wants to scream. Simon Cowell is calling him? Wow!
"Hi."

"So I've been told that you've become an Omega since you auditioned, is this true?" Simon asks firmly.

"Y...yes." Harry stutters, feeling intimidated.

"That's unfortunate. I had big plans for you Harry." Simon says, sounding disappointed, like Harry has done it on purpose.

"I'm still me. I can still sing." Harry protests weakly.

"I had planned to put you in a group and create the biggest boyband that ever walked this Earth. I can do that Harry but I can't have an Omega in the band." Simon spits out the last part in disgust.

"No one has to know that I'm an Omega!" Harry says, panicking. It's his dream to sing.

Simon seems to think it over.
"Do you think you could pull off being an Alpha? You're a good-looking kid. The girls will go crazy for a strong Alpha that looks like you and that will sell records! We'll put you on suppressants and use a strong Alpha booster."

"Uhm, I can do that, yeah." Harry answers. His heart is beating really fast.

"I want to see you in my office on Friday. You have to sign a contract and Harry? No one can know that you're an Omega." Simon says in a hard voice.

"Ehm, my family already knows." Harry admits.

"Of course. No one else, not your future bandmates, no fans, no one. Is that clear? That will go in the contract as well." Simon says.

"Okay." Harry agrees.