Eleven

On February 1 Louis wakes up early for a change. He makes sure that Harry is still asleep before he tiptoes his way to the bathroom to take a wee and brush his teeth. He brings Harry's present with him and gets back to bed and hugs him from behind. When Harry starts to stir he sings Happy birthday softly. Harry turns around with a smile on his lips but his eyes are still closed and nuzzle his face against Louis's chest.
"Good morning birthday boy." Louis says and massages his scalp with his fingertips.

Harry pulls his head back and opens his eyes.
"Good morning."

Louis pecks his lips briefly and Harry pouts, wanting more. Louis caresses his cheek.
"I love you, Harry."

Harry's face lights up in a breathtaking smile.
"I love you too."

Louis finds the little box and hands it over. Harry turns to his back to open it and stares at the ring in awe.
"It's beautiful Lou!"

Louis swallows nervously.
"We're still young Haz, but this is sort of a promise ring. I promise that I'm not going anywhere and when we're a bit older I'm gonna propose for real. Okay?"

Harry's eyes get teary and he throws himself in Louis's arms and hugs him tightly.
"Thank you. I'm never gonna take it off."

Louis holds him closely and they lay in a comfortable silence for a while until Harry moves back so he can look into Louis's eyes once more.
"As for your next present..." Louis begins but gets interrupted by Harry.

"There's more?"

"Only if you want to. Only if you're really ready, but I would like to make love to you." Louis says and bites his lower lip shyly.

Harry's eyes grow wide in excitement. He rolls to his back and spreads his legs.
"Yes! I'm so ready!"

Louis giggles.
"Go to the bathroom first. You can't come out before I say so, okay?"

Harry scrambled out of bed, almost tripping over his own feet from how eager he is.
"Yes Sir!" He shouts and hurries to the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

Louis stares at him as he leaves. Sir? He likes that! He snaps out of it and looks under the bed for a bag that he has prepared for the occasion. He removes the duvet and stretches the sheet before he takes out the items in the bag. He sprinkles rose petals over the bed and makes a path to the bathroom door as well before he places the candles around in the room and lights them. He takes one last look around. Perfect!
"You can come out now."

Harry pokes his head outside and gasps when he sees what Louis has been up to.
"It's beautiful Lou. So romantic!"

Louis shrugs his shoulders.
"I want our first time to be special."

Harry walks over to him and wraps his arms around his neck and hugs him. Louis can smell his minty breath and his lovely Omega scent.
"It will be because it's you and I." Harry says emotionally.

Louis feels like the luckiest man alive and he puts his hands under Harry's knees and lifts him up. Harry giggles and wraps his legs around his waist and he carries them to the bed. He lays him down carefully and Harry spreads his legs and arms and looks happy. A Bon Jovi song pops into Louis's head and he starts to sing.
"I wanna lay you down on a bed of roses."

Harry bursts out laughing.
"You're so silly Lou."

"And you're absolutely gorgeous baby." Louis replies with a fond smile, eyeing his naked boyfriend.

Harry blushes and tries to cover himself with his hands. Louis gets on the bed and lays down next to him.
"Don't hide love. Let me see you."

Harry lays his hands to the side and Louis skims his body up and down.
"Gorgeous." He whispers again before he leans in to kiss him.

It doesn't take much to get them both worked up and soon Harry is whimpering. Louis lets his hands roam over Harry's body and breaks the kiss to copy the same action with his lips instead. He comes down to taste Harry's slick and makes sure that he's open and ready. He pushes two fingers inside without resistance and Harry lets out a breathless moan. Louis used some of his slick to lubricate his cock and get on top of Harry. He looks down at him.
"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Just get inside Lou!" Harry whines.

Louis connects their lips again and puts his tip against Harry's open hole. Harry gasps and he stops kissing him and gazes into his eyes instead while he slowly pushes inside until he bottoms out. He gives Harry some time to adjust but he has nothing to worry about. Harry wraps his legs around his waist.
"Move!"

He doesn't have to be told twice. Louis pulls out and pushes inside again and soon he has a steady rhythm. His skin is glistening from sweat and he can't hold back a moan. Harry has his eyes closed and is bouncing up and down. Louis is afraid that he's gonna hit his head on the board but he can't stop. It feels too good. He manages to put a pillow between Harry's head and the board before he changes his angle, looking for that special spot. Harry lets out a loud moan and his eyes fly open when he finds it. Louis leans down to kiss him but it's sloppy so he gives up but rests his head in the crook of Harry's neck instead, breathing in his scent.

Harry is loud, letting out "aah, aaah assh's" with every thrust. Louis grunts and speeds up, chasing his knot. When it finally pops he lets out a chasm roar and Harry screams as he comes as well. Louis is trying to catch his breath as the orgasm rumbles through his body, making his toes curl.

When he finally can breathe again he looks up to make sure that his Omega is okay. Harry is lying still with a blissful smile on his lips. Louis pecks them.
"Are you okay? Was that okay?"

Harry opens his eyes slowly.
"It was perfect."